PDA

View Full Version : Best Steeler Group 2012 So Far

ALLD
09-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Do the Steelers still have the #1 D in the NFL? LBers? Special Teams? I won't put the OL on the spot since it has been a work in progress for a few years now.

Would the best group on the Steelers be the receivers? I don't see a weakness among them. We have two tall TEs and three speedy WRs not to mention a tough, clutch Cotchery.

Psycho Ward 86
09-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Do the Steelers still have the #1 D in the NFL? LBers? Special Teams? I won't put the OL on the spot since it has been a work in progress for a few years now.

Would the best group on the Steelers by the receivers? I don't see a weakness among them. We have two tall TEs and three speedy WRs not to mention a tough, clutch Cotchery.

No, maybe, and no to the 1st three imo. The receiving just might be the most talented position on the team though.

GBMelBlount
09-17-2012, 05:29 PM

Would the best group on the Steelers be the receivers? I don't see a weakness among them.

We have two tall TEs and three speedy WRs not to mention a tough, clutch Cotchery.

Absolutely.

In fact, Ben clicking with our receivers may be the key to us winning the division and going deep into the playoffs imo.

They say that Haley is good at playing to an offenses strengths.

If that is the case I could see us passing a good bit more...