PDA

View Full Version : From the Jets: If defense gives Big Ben time, he will strike

stillers4me
09-16-2012, 08:11 AM
More than anyone, it is Big Ben Roethlisberger who stands between the Jets and the kind of victory that can launch a season and establish them as a mean green contending machine.

Big Ben, the big guy with two Super Bowl rings.
Big Ben, the big guy who Eli Manninged the Cardinals when Santonio Holmes made that wondrous catch at the end of Super Bowl XLIII.
Big Ben, the big guy who can shrug off defenders as if they were flies and keep a play alive with the best of them.
Big Ben, the big guy who is dangerous in the no-huddle offense.
Big Ben, the big guy who clocked the Jets’ Super Bowl dreams in the 2010 AFC Championship.

It is time to clock Big Ben.............

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/if_defense_gives_big_ben_time_he_inMvHnjeiIkLdI1dl vpYWL#ixzz26dbZejDv

Moose
09-16-2012, 11:31 AM
A good read...thanks for sharing. I hate saying it, but I agree on many things. The aging O line, missing Ward popping a defense player ( keeping them scared), limited time left for Troy and Harrison. The only thing not said that is in my mind is, how long is Ben around ? You know he's only a concussion or two away from having to step down.

Bluecoat96
09-16-2012, 11:39 AM
A good read...thanks for sharing. I hate saying it, but I agree on many things. The aging O line, missing Ward popping a defense player ( keeping them scared), limited time left for Troy and Harrison. The only thing not said that is in my mind is, how long is Ben around ? You know he's only a concussion or two away from having to step down.

Aging O-line? If anything, it's the lack of NFL experience that could hurt the O-line.

ALLD
09-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Consistently broken down O-line needs diagnosis and attention whether it is poor draft selection, conditioning or Ben's style of play. Something needs to change.