PDA

View Full Version : Darrelle Revis said he was in 'fog' following concussion, unsure if he'll play vs PIT

polamalubeast
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Darrelle Revis said he was in 'fog' following concussion, unsure if he'll play vs. Steelers

Darrelle Revis said he could tell it was Bart Scott as his leg thwacked the back of Revis' helmet and delivered the first diagnosed concussion the cornerback has ever had.

First it was a headache as trainers and doctors checked him out on the sideline. Eventually, his mind settled into a fog.

When asked if that fog as cleared, he said only: "It's cool, I know who you are."

His status is just as uncertain, as Revis said it's completely out of his hands. He wouldn't say whether he preferred to rest as a precaution and wouldn't speculate on what he'll be able to do tomorrow.

read more

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/09/darrelle_revis_said_he_was_in.html

ALLD
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
In some perverted twist, I expect James Harrison to be fined for the hit on Revis.

steelerdude15
09-13-2012, 08:14 PM
I know that feeling. It maybe better for him to sit out than play for his health.

venom
09-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Just in here in NY - Revis is out for Sunday . He will not travel to Pittsburgh at all