PDA

View Full Version : the O the first half and D the second..pretty damn bad..

60_MINUTES
09-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Had we not run run pass..run run pass ...run run pass all the first half we may not have been in trouble in the second half... D played pretty well untl 3rd quarter and quite honestly we looked dead tired... thats what happens when you play 4 snaps in all preseason... Mundy killed us again...Troy cannot be troy...who knew how good Clark really was...but more important if Harrison cant get healthy we are fucked...no pass rush what so ever... we could be in big trouble if we dont find a way to rush the QB...and last Hampton was already washed up a bit last year...then he tears ACl and he starts in Denver this year and plays many snaps... WTF Tomlin... lets please get some youth...Oh well lets get this behind us and play ball next week...if not could be a long year

60_MINUTES
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
main thing is we were out of fucking Gas...period.... thats what happens when you dont practice and dont play in a preseason... I bet we are better shape next week

Count Steeler
09-10-2012, 05:28 AM
main thing is we were out of fucking Gas...period.... thats what happens when you dont practice and dont play in a preseason... I bet we are better shape next week

Don't buy that. The D played 2 plays in the 3rd quarter.

BigPoppaG
09-10-2012, 05:43 AM
It's still our secondary with that damn soft coverage. They just get picked apart over and over and over again. It's hard to even watch. Worse part is I had to be up at 4am. At least they could have won.:coffee:

86WARD
09-10-2012, 01:53 PM
This team has no answer for the dink and dunk offenses and no answer for the no huddle offense...never really did.

st33lersguy
09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
If the Steelers could have put pressure on Manning like they did in the '05 divisional game, then they could have been fine. Of course it baffles me how the Broncos ran two plays in the 3rd quarter and still managed to outscore the Steelers.

JayC
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
It's still our secondary with that damn soft coverage. They just get picked apart over and over and over again. It's hard to even watch. Worse part is I had to be up at 4am. At least they could have won.:coffee:

i had to be up at 3am. wasted my damn time and had a dreadful day at work on 2 hours of sleep

Moose
09-10-2012, 05:35 PM
There is a whole lot of problems from Sunday nights game. Many already mentioned in above threads. We were out of gas definitely. The no-huddle killed us, we had no answer. Coach LeBeau better come up with something fast because Denver just exposed our big weakness !! Our offensive play calling was truly pathetic. Was Arians calling the plays in ?? Why didn't we go for it on 4th and 1 ??? You can't score if you don't have the ball assholes !! If you don't have faith in Ben falling foward 3 ft .then what the hell is he out there for ?? Answer they gave was they didn't want to miss and give Manning the ball on that side of field....LMAO, what the hell is the difference, you give him the ball on the 20 and he takes it 80 yards and puts it up your ass !!! And getting in the Red Zone at the 3 and not being able to put it in....and settling for 3 pts....not once but twice, is a game buster too. You have to score TD's with Manning and Brady against you. There is just too many things to go on and on about, I'm just still venting from staying up watching this massacre and then getting up at 4am for work. Is Coach LeBeau getting too old for DC play calling ? This was going thru my mind over and over today. I just have a feeling next week against Jets isn't going to be any better. UGH !!! I said 7-9 record from what I saw in preseason form, I was hoping to change that once reg.season started. :(