PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning seems much less aggravating on the Broncos

steelreserve
09-09-2012, 07:52 PM
One thing I've noticed is that Manning is WAY less annoying with all the before-the-snap antics now that he's on a new team. He doesn't waste 20 seconds yapping and pawing the ground with his leg, or walking up and down the offensive line making hand gestures. He just lines up and snaps the fucking ball like a normal person. Fascinating.

Count Steeler
09-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Give him time. He is just getting warmed up.

polamalubeast
09-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Peyton Manning is still Peyton Manning

Edman
09-09-2012, 10:52 PM
He seems MORE aggravating to me.

Damn this thread.

fansince'76
09-09-2012, 10:53 PM
I find Cris Collinsworth to be every bit as annoying as ever. Ditto for Michaels.

zulater
09-09-2012, 11:36 PM
My son said something that may be somewhat profound. He said the Broncos overall talent might be better than any Colt team that Peyton was ever on. While they might not have the big name skill players Dungy's Colts' had, they don't really have any glaring weakness either.

BigNastyDefense
09-10-2012, 05:13 PM
My son said something that may be somewhat profound. He said the Broncos overall talent might be better than any Colt team that Peyton was ever on. While they might not have the big name skill players Dungy's Colts' had, they don't really have any glaring weakness either.

He had a defense that doesn't need a two or three score lead to be effective. That's what he was always missing in Indy. The defense was built to play with a lead because it was built to get to the QB, not to stop the run.

Moose
09-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I truly believe Collinsworth and Michaels would have gave Manning oral sex if he would have come to the booth. I was sooooo sick of Manning this and Manning that the whole game....and then damn, a commercial came on and that Damn Manning was there too with Sander's. A truly great night of football !!! ugh...puc puc

BigNastyDefense
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM
I truly believe Collinsworth and Michaels would have gave Manning oral sex if he would have come to the booth. I was sooooo sick of Manning this and Manning that the whole game....and then damn, a commercial came on and that Damn Manning was there too with Sander's. A truly great night of football !!! ugh...puc puc

Collinsworth had Manning's dick so far in his mouth I am shocked he didn't choke on it during the game.

pepsyman1
09-10-2012, 08:44 PM

Zu. Your son is right. There is no debating how good Peyton is. He's an incredible student of the game and his recognition of defenses and ability to change to the right play is the best in the game. Thankfully for all for all of us, he didn't get drafted by a team that really believed in defense.