PDA

View Full Version : Robinson: Steelers’ Lewis eager to face Manning

stillers4me
09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Dick LeBeau, the NFL’s grandmaster of defense, turns 75 on Sunday. Quite appropriately for a man who has spent 53 years in the league playing and coaching in roughly 1,000 games, his milestone day will be celebrated in a stadium as the Steelers and their defensive coordinator deluxe open their season in Denver.

Whether LeBeau ends the first day of his fourth quarter-century on earth with a smile might depend on a pair of former New Orleans high school football stars who grew up 10 years and eight miles apart.

Each player has a number of his own in mind, too.

Peyton Manning wants No. 400. Keenan Lewis wants No. 2, and No. 200 would be even better........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2547135-85/lewis-manning-steelers-career-game-lebeau-nfl-pass-season-broncos#ixzz25ylo3vuu

SteelerFanInStl
09-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Count me as one who's not so eager for Lewis to face Manning. I'm keeping the faith but Lewis simply hasn't shown me enough yet for me to be comfortable with him as a starting CB.

ALLD
09-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Lewis is good on STs.

Steeldude
09-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Lewis? Lol...why is he starting again? He has shown nothing so far. Tonight he showed he could play like McFadden.

SteelerFanInStl
09-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Lewis sucked again. He can't cover anyone and committed a terrible penalty at the worst time.

Count Steeler
09-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Perhaps one of the worst games the secondary has played since the playoff loss in Denver. Oh yeah, that was our last game.

Kind of scary to think that Clark makes that much difference on our D. I hope we have him locked up for a while.