PDA

View Full Version : Q&A: Troy Polamalu

polamalubeast
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
specks of gray starting to show in Troy Polamalu’s long flowing hair and beard prove that he’s getting up in age, at least by NFL standards. The Steelers’ star strong safety is 31 and entering his 10th pro season. Still, the Steelers don’t expect any drop-off in Polamalu’s performance. They expect him to once again play Pro Bowl-caliber football, just as he has seven times over the past nine years. Times pro football writer Mike Bires spoke to Polamalu about his approach to a new season as well as other topics. Following are portions of the interview:

read more

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/q-a-troy-polamalu/article_c996a4fc-9a6a-5298-8699-4d81ff54a4be.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ALLD
09-09-2012, 07:32 AM
There are personal challenges as well as team challenges. It’s kind of exciting to find out what you’re made up of, individually and collectively as a team. Whether I like what I see from our defense right now doesn’t matter. What matters is how we perform and execute. There have always been a lot of great teams on paper. So we’ll see how things pan out as time progresses.”
Q: Do you have any personal goals? Do you have a set number of interceptions you want to pickoff?
A: “No.”
Q: Do you ever have personal goals?
A: “No. Not too much. I just kind of go with the flow and see what happens.”