PDA

View Full Version : Sideline pass with Ike Taylor

stillers4me
09-07-2012, 11:57 AM
And we’re off!
As I’m sure you’re all aware, the 2012 NFL season got under way Wednesday, and the Cowboys walked away with a win against the Giants. As we are on the verge of our season opener, excitement is building. Our first game of the season is against the Denver Broncos at Denver, and I can’t tell you how hungry and eager we are for this game; I hope you fans are, too.
Before I start the season, I like to reflect and remind myself of who I am, how I got to where I am today and what I need to do to continue to grow, not only as a player but also as a man. I think about all of the hard work I have put in personally and the work we have put in as a team. I think about my family and how much they mean to me. My son has his first T-ball game Saturday, and I know he’s going to be a star out there. He’s confident and motivated and just as fast as can be (#MINISWAGGIN). The thought of him out there makes me smile; it makes me so grateful for all I have in this world........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2555609-85/season-myself-game-remind-grateful-denver-ike-reflect-taylor-2012#ixzz25ntuPtFx

Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor is a contributor for Trib Total Media. His column appears Fridays. He also hosts a talk show Tuesdays from 2-3 p.m. on TribLive Radio.