PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin: "We must be a team on the rise"

polamalubeast
09-04-2012, 08:10 PM
While many people enjoyed picnics and parades as a goodbye to summer on Labor Day, Coach Mike Tomlin gathered his team for the first day of regular season practice.

But before taking the field, Tomlin gathered those that make up the 53-man roster, as well as the practice squad, and laid the groundwork for the season ahead.

He talked about the growth that has been shown by individuals and as a team, and the growth that is still ahead of them.

“That’s a point that I made to our football team as I sat in front of the group,” said Tomlin. “I thought it was a significant moment for us as we embark on this journey that is the 2012 season.

“I also made a point that we’re also very much a team in development, individually and collectively. We must be a team on the rise. Obviously, we better be a better team in the latter portions of the season than we are now. I could say the same about individuals.”

read more

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tomlin-We-must-be-a-team-on-the-rise/c0dd1da4-692d-4637-877f-42da62456f0d?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ALLD
09-04-2012, 08:15 PM
In order to win the game, you must first not lose it.

-Chuck Noll