PDA

View Full Version : LaMarr Woodley on 'NFL Total Access

polamalubeast
09-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley joins "NFL Total Access" talks about predictions made about the Steelers and Ravens, and even talks about facing Peyton Manning this season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap2000000058352/LaMarr-Woodley-on-NFL-Total-Access

polamalubeast
09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I liked the answers of Woodley....The questions about the lost last year against the Broncos was embarrassing

The lost against the packers in the SB were more heartbreaking

43Hitman
09-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I love it. Woodley wouldn't take the bait. Oh and Andrew Bigears can kiss my ass about asking Wood if he thought the Steelers could get away with more things since replacement officials are scheduled for week one. Implying that somehow the Steelers would be salivating at the mouth to play dirty or something.

Craic
09-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I love it. Woodley wouldn't take the bait. Oh and Andrew Bigears can kiss my ass about asking Wood if he thought the Steelers could get away with more things since replacement officials are scheduled for week one. Implying that somehow the Steelers would be salivating at the mouth to play dirty or something.

I think you're reading way too much into that question. Every player knows that if a ref isn't on top of his game, you can do a bit more. Grab a little, get away with a hold, interfere with a route being ran a bit more. It had nothing to do with "playing dirty."

43Hitman
09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
I think you're reading way too much into that question. Every player knows that if a ref isn't on top of his game, you can do a bit more. Grab a little, get away with a hold, interfere with a route being ran a bit more. It had nothing to do with "playing dirty."

I've been watching NFLN all week, that is the first I've heard that question asked. That question hasn't even come up on NFL AM and if you haven't seen that show yet, well its BSPN on steroids. I just find it mighty convenient that that particular question was asked of a Steeler.

Craic
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I've been watching NFLN all week, that is the first I've heard that question asked. That question hasn't even come up on NFL AM and if you haven't seen that show yet, well its BSPN on steroids. I just find it mighty convenient that that particular question was asked of a Steeler.

How many interviews did you see this guy do?