PDA

View Full Version : DuJuan Harris

Galax Steeler
08-31-2012, 04:10 AM
It looks to me like DuJuan Harris is better then Batch. We already have a Batch type runner with Rainey, DuJauan looks to be a hard runner and is not afraid of contact. I can see Batch being the odd man out this year.

Count Steeler
08-31-2012, 04:52 AM
Harris certainly showed some pop, but it was against the 2-3 stringers of the Panthers. I would at least try to keep him for the practice squad.

Pristas
08-31-2012, 07:16 AM
As much as like B Batch as a person, I'm not sure he will be much in the NFL. He really hasn't shown anything spectacular this preseason. A shame really, I was routing for him.

SteelerFanInStl
08-31-2012, 08:18 AM
Batch hasn't shown anything in preseason and that's going against 2nd and 3rd stringers. There's no reason to keep him.

polamalubeast
08-31-2012, 08:22 AM
the RB is a big headache for me

when the last time our RB had a total combined of two starts?

TheRuneMeister
08-31-2012, 08:31 AM
He ran just fine against Panthers 3rd stringers in a game that did not matter where everyone started thinking about their health and started thinking about the regular season. He was fine, but practice squad based on that performance?...waste of a spot.

86WARD
08-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Like Batch, he's not an NFL RB though. I would love to see him succeed, but he really hasn't shown much. I'm not sold that Harris will be on the team either...but he may stick around until Mendenhall is on an active game day roster and if he does well, maybe he steals a roster spot from somebody.

LLT
08-31-2012, 10:46 AM
It looks to me like DuJuan Harris is better then Batch. We already have a Batch type runner with Rainey, DuJauan looks to be a hard runner and is not afraid of contact. I can see Batch being the odd man out this year.

Batch and Harris show "some" similar qualities....but Batch can do anything Harris can do and is the better blocker by far. In fact, I dont think that there is a better blocker in the backfield outside of the fullback, and Batch is the best downfield blocking RB we have.

Batch makes the 53....there is no question about it.