PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Starter Will Be out of the Lineup by January?

SteelerEmpire
08-29-2012, 06:21 PM
One candidate is kicker Shaun Suisham.

Last season, Suisham finished last in the league in field-goal percentage, making only 74.2 percent of his kicks. Even worse was his performance outside of 40 yards, where was only 7-of-13.

A similar performance this season would put Suisham on the chopping block...

LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1313517-which-projected-starter-will-be-out-of-the-steelers-lineup-by-january?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers

SteelerFanInStl
08-29-2012, 07:21 PM
He should've been gone already. Last in the league but they still bring him back and then they cut a promising rookie to keep him. I don't get it.

steelers_switzerland
08-30-2012, 06:45 AM
- Suisham (still think Rackers would be the WAY better option)
- Cortez Allen will be CB2

Steeldude
08-30-2012, 07:08 AM
- Suisham (still think Rackers would be the WAY better option)
- Cortez Allen will be CB2

Allen could very well be the starting CB in September.

Steeldude
08-30-2012, 07:08 AM
I am hoping Foote will be replaced by anyone in January.

SteelGhost
08-30-2012, 07:43 PM
My pick is Suisham

Steeltreal
08-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Redman will be out with Dwyer emerging Mendenhalls return and Rainey doing what he does. Only question left is whos forgotten first, Redzone Redman or Baron Batchs "Blog"

HollywoodSteel
08-30-2012, 11:34 PM
I am hoping Foote will be replaced by anyone in January.

By whom? Our linebackers seem to be made of glass. I was hoping Spence would emerge as something special, but he showed very little on the field this pre-season and now he's gone.

HollywoodSteel
08-30-2012, 11:38 PM
After watching that last game I wouldn't mind seeing Dwyer start in place of Redman against Denver. Can't figure out anything Redman does better than him, plus Redman might not even be 100%. But what do I know?

steelers_switzerland
08-31-2012, 02:35 AM
Allen could very well be the starting CB in September.

I don't think he will unseat ike just yet, but i think he definitely has the talent to do it next year. I think Keenan Lewis is a very good Nickel, i think that is what he's best suited for

Steeldude
08-31-2012, 03:54 AM
By whom? Our linebackers seem to be made of glass. I was hoping Spence would emerge as something special, but he showed very little on the field this pre-season and now he's gone.

I wrote that before his injury, but I would still like someone in place of Foote. Obviously, if they aren't ready then Foote should remain the starter in January.

Steeldude
08-31-2012, 03:56 AM
I don't think he will unseat ike just yet, but i think he definitely has the talent to do it next year. I think Keenan Lewis is a very good Nickel, i think that is what he's best suited for

Taylor would still be the #1 CB. I am saying Cortez Allen could be the #2 CB at the start of the regular season.