PDA

View Full Version : O Line,,, a bit about the team... and Golden...my boy!!!!!

60_MINUTES
08-28-2012, 09:39 PM
First off losing Castro sucks... the last article I just read was the most optomistic saying maybe come back week 7 or 8....wow lets hope so... Either way I hate to see it but.................. Foster was already more than solid. He can get the job done. With Starks Colon Pouncey Foster Gilbert we still have the best line weve had in 7 or 8 years... the best by far since jeff hartings Alan F and those guys. Bottom line if and I know its a big if but IF the rest of the guys stay healthy we will be very solid up front..more than good enough to play championship football....................

Over all I think we as a team are not showing anything on the OFF side of the ball. I see what haley has done with Cards and Im not seeing that to much here yet.. So IMO I think he is holding most back..( as he should be ) why in the world show anyone what we are gonna to.. At this time all teams that think they know the Steelers really have no clue what we are gonna be like this year under haley so I say keep it that way as long as you can..

Now to my main comment.... Please.....and I mean Please MR Tomlin and company keep my main man Robert Golden... he is all over the field.. he is a 22 year old kid that will only get better...Do not make a major mistake like you did with ISSAC R. we cut him and got lucky as hell no one else picked him up.. Issac lit it up that preseason and Tomlin always says put it on tape..put it on tape...Issac did and we cut him... Now Golden is putting it on tape... Im not saying he is playing Troy P kind of football but he is by far out playing will Allen.... if it comes down to those two guys I hope to hell we keep golden.. I think he will be a pro bowl type player with in 2 years.. I think he is that good..