PDA

View Full Version : The Line of the matter.

Edman
08-26-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm looking over the Game Day Thread, and the constant whining about our O-Line was in full swing. But ever thought of giving the Buffalo D-Line credit? They're not exactly a bunch of scrubs. Marcel Dareus, All-Pro Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams make for a solid line. You're not shutting them down no matter who you put out there. That line is going to be giving a lot of teams problems this year.

When push came to shove, who stepped up when they needed to? 3rd and Goal at the Three, who scored the TD? Backed up at your own 2 in horrible field position, the Buffalo D licking their chops, who left Ben absolutely clean letting him complete the pass to Dwyer and in turn complete the 98-yard TD drive?

Surely that drive was all Ben, right? Certainly it wasn't those "worthless" traffic cones we employ. Could they be better? Sure. But lets have some perspective here. This isn't exactly the 2008 squad we're fielding out there. Until I see the Denver D-Line tearing this line a new one Sept 9th, I'll hold off on panicking. Just saying.

polamalubeast
08-26-2012, 12:21 PM
agree with you,but at the same time,the running game is not good right now

And the game vs the eagles and the giants this year can be ugly