PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Foster Familiar With Next Man Up Role

stillers4me
08-26-2012, 08:04 AM
While the official word on the right knee injury suffered by Pittsburgh Steelers rookie right guard David DeCastro Saturday night against the Buffalo Bills is not yet known, it would be anything short of a miracle if he is not lost for season. The early rumors are that the Steelers first round draft pick tore both the ACL and the MCL in his knee after it got caught underneath him while pass blocking on the Steelers second possession. With DeCastro now likely out for the year, the Steelers will once again turn to Ramon Foster to fill the void. Foster, who signed a one-year restricted free agent..........

Read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/08/ramon-foster-familiar-with-next-man-up-role/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Edman
08-26-2012, 10:49 AM
I can just only hope Ramon Foster isn't too awful.

steelreserve
08-26-2012, 01:04 PM
I've seen enough of Foster to at least have some confidence that he's OK. Not great, but hopefully he can be average and hold down the spot. Nothing against Foster, but man, what a letdown from the expectations I had for the OL this year.