PDA

View Full Version : Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back

polamalubeast
08-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Published: Friday, August 24, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated 7 hours ago

HAPPY RETURN

Pittsburgh, it’s great to be back.

It always is comforting to return to the people and places of the South Side, Shady Side and downtown Pittsburgh.

How about the Pirates? I’ve got to give them some love for their winning season. They are looking really strong. I’m hoping we can make a run for the playoffs this year. What do you guys think?

Now, let’s talk football. A win at home is always an awesome feeling, and to be able to contribute with an interception for a touchdown like that was icing on the cake. While it always feels great to make big plays, I know just as well as anyone that this is a “what have you done for me lately?” type of game. We have to stay consistent, and we have to continue to make influential plays each and every game day — and that’s what we intend to do.

I think, as a whole, our team did great. Of course, it is preseason, so we are still getting into our groove and making strides to get better with each day that goes by. I have a really great feeling that the 2012 Steelers will be a very special team, and that this is going to be an incredible year for us and our fans. I am so impressed by the progress of the younger guys and equally as impressed by the guidance and leadership that the veterans are showing. Things are coming together for everyone, and we’re having a great time out here.

read more

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2466741-85/ike-really-taylor-feeling-game-getting-season-steelers-think-video?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Stee lers+Stories%29