PDA

View Full Version : Roddy White apologizes to Todd Haley

polamalubeast
08-23-2012, 05:23 PM
White either realized that or he realized that it’s not the best professional etiquette to call out coaches who might be looking for wide receivers at some point because Thursday brought a change of tune. White was back on Twitter to offer an apology to Haley.

“I want to apologize to Todd Haley for my comments way out of line by me. He just wants the best for his players. From a good source he is really a good coach,” White wrote.

White’s never been shy about sharing his thoughts via Twitter, whether about concussions, Joe Paterno or coaches from other teams. If you’re going to be that way and find yourself in a position where you need to apologize, far better to do it like this instead of just deleting a tweet and pretending it never happened.

read more

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/23/roddy-white-apologizes-to-todd-haley/

BigNastyDefense
08-23-2012, 05:36 PM
He can go fuck himself, loudmouth punk. Go win a fucking playoff game, loser.

Hindes204
08-23-2012, 06:11 PM

Sooooo, you really like the guy, huh

Psycho Ward 86
08-23-2012, 06:14 PM

lol yikes.

Count Steeler
08-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Kudos to Roddy for trying to make amends.

SteelerFanInStl
08-23-2012, 06:17 PM
You can't just undo stupid comments by saying that you apologize. Obviously someone has told him that he shouldn't have said what he did and that's what prompted the apology. He needs to think before he speaks, tweets, etc. next time.

BigNastyDefense
08-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Sooooo, you really like the guy, huh

It pisses me off that he is now backtracking from his comments. And he isn't apologizing because he felt his comments were wrong, he's apologizing because Falcons PR told him to.

He made the comments, and now he probably thinks they just go away because he apologized for them because the Falcons PR guy told him to do it.

So yes, he can go fuck himself. He needs to learn to just keep his mouth shut, especially when he hasn't won a playoff game in his career. Haley has taken a team to the Super Bowl with his play-calling and then damn near won it if not for a spectacular catch by Santonio Holmes.

When he made his comments about Haley, he showed that he's not as classy as people thought he was. He showed that he's really just a loudmouth punk when he doesn't have a PR guy nearby him.

Edman
08-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Dude needs to tell his coach to stop getting outcoached in the postseason, his Quarterback to stop choking, and himself to stop disappearing in the playoffs.

steelpride12
08-23-2012, 07:16 PM
When's he gonna learn to just keep his mouth shut and do all his talking on the field.

suitanim
08-24-2012, 09:39 AM
No Twitter accounts for pro athletes.

We should take off and nuke all pro athlete Twitter accounts from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

NJarhead
08-24-2012, 09:57 AM

We're all friends here, no reason to hold back on your feelings. ;-) haha

86WARD
08-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Does Haley even know this is happening?

Devilsdancefloor
08-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Does Haley even know this is happening?
Better question is does haley give a rats ass about? id guess no

X-Terminator
08-24-2012, 11:46 AM
No Twitter accounts for pro athletes.

We should take off and nuke all pro athlete Twitter accounts from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

For all of the idiotic things he has done during his tenure as head coach, this is the one thing Marvin Lewis has done that he deserves credit for. New Jersey Devils' GM Lou Lamoriello has done it as well. I hope other coaches and teams do the same thing. There's nothing good that comes from it.

steelerdude15
08-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I really don't see what the big deal is. So he said criticized Haley, big woop. I would just brush this off my shoulder if I was Haley, just like I am now.

7willBheaven
08-24-2012, 12:53 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is. So he said criticized Haley, big woop. I would jsut brush this off my shoulder is I was Haley, just like I am now.

Exactly!

SMR
08-25-2012, 07:31 AM
For all of the idiotic things he has done during his tenure as head coach, this is the one thing Marvin Lewis has done that he deserves credit for. New Jersey Devils' GM Lou Lamoriello has done it as well. I hope other coaches and teams do the same thing. There's nothing good that comes from it.

I agree with you. I never liked the stupid twitter/tweeter/whateveritscalled thingie!

steelerdiva
08-26-2012, 12:02 AM
You can't just undo stupid comments by saying that you apologize. Obviously someone has told him that he shouldn't have said what he did and that's what prompted the apology. He needs to think before he speaks, tweets, etc. next time.

When's he gonna learn to just keep his mouth shut and do all his talking on the field.

What they said.