PDA

View Full Version : Denver Game!!

Arkiesteel
08-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Anyone going to the opener at Denver?? Seems its going to be quite the party

fansince'76
08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
I still might, if I can find a decent price for tickets. I refuse to pay $200+ a ticket for nosebleed seats that would otherwise be about 40 bucks face value.

Arkiesteel
08-23-2012, 01:21 PM
There seems to a big gathering at a place called the Rusty Bucket with a couple ex players going to be there the night before

fansince'76
08-23-2012, 01:58 PM
There seems to a big gathering at a place called the Rusty Bucket with a couple ex players going to be there the night before

That's clear on the other side of town for me. Doubt I'll go there when there's a Steelers bar right down the street within walking distance from me.

Arkiesteel
08-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Frenchy and Andy Russel are supposed to be there, just a thought.....................I am coming from east Arkansas and have some friends from AZ as well as other places coming

Pittsburgher
09-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I can't wait for the kick off of this season, but I gotta admit, its going to be "different" not seeing my man Hines out there. Damn! Life goes on, and just like not seeing TB, Jack or Jack, or Mean Joe, etc., its still hard to see time move on sometimes. I hope Ben has a helluva a game against Peyton.