PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Depot: Steelers Offensive Line Grades & Breakdown Report Versus Colts

polamalubeast
08-22-2012, 09:14 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/08/steelers-offensive-line-grades-breakdown-report-versus-colts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29

suitanim
08-22-2012, 09:26 AM
He grades Adams out overall BETTER than Gilbert, (78-74% run advantage Gilbert, but 58% to 74% pass advantage Adams) then turns around and tosses Adams under the bus.

I didn't honestly think that either one of them looked very good. Gilbert perhaps because he was moving from RT, and Adams obviously because he's a rook with bad technique.

Lou Donny
08-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Adams has a way to go. Glad we brought Max back

Austin87
08-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Very good read. Thanks for posting.

I am excited about our O-Line for the first time in years. Looking forward to seeing what Colon and DeCastro can bring to the table at guard.

Craic
08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
I wasn't excited about Gilbert last year and I'm still not - though I recognize that players usually make large leaps in his position in the 2-4 years after being drafted, so there's still a lot of time. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Starks line up with Colon. If he plays well, it'll be nice to have our only worry on the line be RT - at least Ben can see that, instead of it being his blindside.