PDA

View Full Version : 4 tickets for the Falcons game (SELL)

BPS3akaWirels3
07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
I got this email today from another Steeler website.. If any is interest then send an email

Steeler Tickets For Sale

--- On Fri, 7/16/10, Jeff Mikesell <jeffmi466@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeff Mikesell of Seattle WA has 4 tickets to the Steelers opening game Sept 12 against the Falcons at Heinz Field. I can't make the trip at the time so I need to sell the tics, either in 2 pairs or all four together. If you know anybody interested, have them contact Jeff at his email address for more info.

About two weeks til camp, sooo close.

Jeff Mikesell
Seattle, WA

SMR
07-19-2010, 07:35 PM
I got this email today from another Steeler website.. If any is interest then send an email

Steeler Tickets For Sale

--- On Fri, 7/16/10, Jeff Mikesell <jeffmi466@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeff Mikesell of Seattle WA has 4 tickets to the Steelers opening game Sept 12 against the Falcons at Heinz Field. I can't make the trip at the time so I need to sell the tics, either in 2 pairs or all four together. If you know anybody interested, have them contact Jeff at his email address for more info.

About two weeks til camp, sooo close.

Jeff Mikesell
Seattle, WA

That is the game I want the tickets for!! Wonder how much? I can email him. Thanks for the heads up!

BPS3akaWirels3
07-19-2010, 07:46 PM
You can trust them.. I was sent the email from another Steeler fan from Pburgh.. He is cool.. Let him know you saw the email from Nick Nery.. No that's not me.. lol

SMR
07-21-2010, 09:38 PM
You can trust them.. I was sent the email from another Steeler fan from Pburgh.. He is cool.. Let him know you saw the email from Nick Nery.. No that's not me.. lol

Thanks man! I've just contacted him. We'll see how it goes from here.

BPS3akaWirels3
07-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Any time brother

SMR
09-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Any time brother

You still got 'em? Too late! :sofunny: :behindsofa:

Sorry, just HAD to do that. :chuckle: