PDA

View Full Version : NFL Preseason Live

Pristas
08-08-2012, 09:46 AM
So, who is buying Preseason Live so they can stream the preseason games? I live in North Carolina and it looks like I would have to watch the Packers demolish San Diego. I might pony up the $20 so I can get a nice look at our team. Anyone else in the same boat?

Pristas
08-08-2012, 09:47 AM
For any who might not know about this, here's the link:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=Prod_PL_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.PSL.GP_Nav

Basically you get all the preseason games for the league, which you can pause and rewind to your heart's content. This could be really useful for my fantasy league.

suitanim
08-08-2012, 09:59 AM
It's worth it. Trying to watch on some of the.....ummmmmmmmmmm..........creative sources can be very frustrating, and at $6.66 a game (There is one nationally televised game), you'll save the cash and trouble of going to a sports bar.

fansince'76
08-08-2012, 10:32 AM
I guess I pretty much have to, if I want to see the Steelers play on Thursday night. I also won't be going to the Steelers/Broncos game on September 9th - I absolutely refuse to get fleeced for 5-6 times face value for a ticket in the damn nosebleed section.

steeldevil
08-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Not worth it for me. The Colts game is on national tv and I live in North Carolina so the last game against the Panthers is always on local tv here. I'll use the "creative" sources for the other 2 instead of paying 10 dollars each. Only way I'm paying 10 dollars for a preseason game is if its for a damn ticket.

Plus with my work I never know if I'll be able to watch anyway.

Shoes
08-08-2012, 01:37 PM
It's worth it. Trying to watch on some of the.....ummmmmmmmmmm..........creative sources can be very frustrating, and at $6.66 a game (There is one nationally televised game), you'll save the cash and trouble of going to a sports bar.

+1

NJarhead
08-08-2012, 02:01 PM
NFL network will show every pre-season game (not all of them live) but we will get to see our Steelers if we live out of network.

Mamaduck43
08-08-2012, 02:45 PM
I just signed up - - I don't want to miss a second of this season - - I believe it is going to be an epic run..... And I know that I won't be able to watch them through the sea of cheese around here.... Sigh....