PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison Says Fans Can Expect To See A Healthier 92 In 2012

polamalubeast
08-01-2012, 12:10 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/08/james-harrison-says-fans-can-expect-to-see-a-healthier-92-in-2012/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29

steelerdude15
08-01-2012, 12:26 PM
That's great to hear. With James and LaMarr both being healthy this year, it should will help put more pressure on opposing quarterbacks to be sacked more, make more mistakes, and help stop the run more effectively.

polamalubeast
08-01-2012, 12:32 PM
That's great to hear. With James and LaMarr both being healthy this year, it should will help put more pressure on opposing quarterbacks to be sacked more, make more mistakes, and help stop the run more effectively.

Peyton Manning made ​​a lot of nightmare right now! :lol:

You are right!... I hope that the Steelers will be very good as in 2010 for the sacks and turnovers!

But a suspension of James Harrison is possible....I only hope that it will not be at the worst possible time

tube517
08-01-2012, 01:30 PM
More money for the NFL (fines)

steelreserve
08-01-2012, 01:35 PM
I hope so. But man. It does seem like there are a lot of little signs that the daily beatings are starting to take their toll. I would hate to have this be the year when the wear and tear of the game finally catches up with him. It would suck to see him end up in a kind of Aaron Smith situation, where he's still really good but is just too beat up, and it drags on for 2-3 seasons until the injuries just get too severe.