PDA

View Full Version : Lynn Swann: My Thoughts on Mike Wallace

SteelerEmpire
07-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Excellent perspective recorded in a pre-apocalyptic negotiation meltdown.

Mike. One of the most emulated and respected Wide Receivers to ever play the game (Jerry Rice's hero) out there on the "battle field" is giving you his honest perspective... listen...

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151072578507040

Devilsdancefloor
07-27-2012, 08:00 PM
He really isnt going to listen now the AB got his money, but he doesny realize he is only hurting mike wallace at this point

SCSTILLER
07-27-2012, 09:06 PM
He really isnt going to listen now the AB got his money, but he doesny realize he is only hurting mike wallace at this point

Awww, come on, he is part of the "Young Money" crew just trying to live up to standards.

Wallace, actually do something besides disappear late in the season then maybe you can demand to 5 WR money. If not, then you can call yourself part of the "Young Money" crew all day long, from your couch playing you on Madden!

SteelerEmpire
07-27-2012, 09:38 PM
I think Wallace has earned a certain level of respect. Like Snoop Dogg said: Can't see too many other players doing what he does...!!! Pay the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBMelBlount
07-27-2012, 10:42 PM
I think Wallace has earned a certain level of respect. Like Snoop Dogg said: Can't see too many other players doing what he does...!!! Pay the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly I was not sure....but now that you pointed out snoops opinion, well...

:wtf:

steelerdude15
07-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Lynn is saying it how it is. We gotta love the fact that our former players and legends are still connected to this team to this day and wish the best for the organization and players. One of the reasons why I love being a Steelers fan.

suitanim
07-28-2012, 09:04 AM
It kills me how the fanbase always falls back on attacking the player. Read ESPN: The Mag (The magazine is legitimate...the network is not) on players over-and-under-valued and you'll learn that almost every player is undervalued when you take into account how much money the owners make off of them.

But this is to be expected I guess. The fans turned on Hines Ward when he held out...there is no cow sacred enough to escape this scrutiny.