PDA

View Full Version : Ben sends message to fan with Cancer

siss
07-11-2012, 09:18 AM
http://bigben7.com/

This is part of the letter she wrote:

Hello my name is Julia Pollock.

I battled breast cancer in 2010. In January 2011 I thought I had won the battle, but unfortunately I had not. The cancer is now in my spine and affecting my brain. They say it is terminal. I’m 38 hrs old and refuse to accept that. I still have so much I need to do.

I want Ben to know that his video email meant the world to me not just because I bleed black and gold and watching him every Sunday makes my week but because I’ve ALWAYS known him to be a man with a good heart. When I received the message I was in the hospital and I swear that was the moment I realized I had to fight like I was playing those dumb Ravens in a playoff game. Lol. After 52 days bed ridden in the hospital I am home with my family in Brighton,CO. I’m getting stronger everyday. I guess you could say this is my training camp.

No matter what you think of Ben, you can't deny or argue that was a classy thing to do. Lets make this video go viral. Retweet it if you can. Share it on your facebook...send to your favorite Ravens fan...but lets make this go viral.

steelerdude15
07-11-2012, 10:04 AM
http://bigben7.com/

This is part of the letter she wrote:

Hello my name is Julia Pollock.

I battled breast cancer in 2010. In January 2011 I thought I had won the battle, but unfortunately I had not. The cancer is now in my spine and affecting my brain. They say it is terminal. I’m 38 hrs old and refuse to accept that. I still have so much I need to do.

I want Ben to know that his video email meant the world to me not just because I bleed black and gold and watching him every Sunday makes my week but because I’ve ALWAYS known him to be a man with a good heart. When I received the message I was in the hospital and I swear that was the moment I realized I had to fight like I was playing those dumb Ravens in a playoff game. Lol. After 52 days bed ridden in the hospital I am home with my family in Brighton,CO. I’m getting stronger everyday. I guess you could say this is my training camp.

No matter what you think of Ben, you can't deny or argue that was a classy thing to do. Lets make this video go viral. Retweet it if you can. Share it on your facebook...send to your favorite Ravens fan...but lets make this go viral.

I will certainly do my part. Hell, I've even e-mail ESPN so the world can finally see how much he's changed and all the wonderful things he's done for people.

stillers4me
07-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Ben was doing these things even before he had accusations of misconduct. Nobody paid attention then.

fansince'76
07-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Ben was doing these things even before he had accusations of misconduct. Nobody paid attention then.

Nobody really pays attention now. But just watch the uproar that ensues the next time he says something about the new offense that gets spun by the media as him having a bad attitude. :coffee:

steelerdude15
07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Well, the media will report bad news before good news and that's for ratings. I've already shared it on Facebook, tweeted about it, and also sent an e-mail to ESPN. I hope people read this.

steel striker
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I have always said Ben could save 30 people out of a burning building and, the media would not say a word about it. Yet the media always looks to say negative things about Ben. I'm glad that Ben is doing everything he can to get back his good name. The real fans know who the good guys are.