PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Hold Football Camp South of the Border

fansince'76
06-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Pittsburgh (KDKA) — Steelers Nation knows no boundaries.

In fact, the most recent Steelers Camp was held south of the border.

Former Steelers Craig Wolfley and Tunch Ilkin teamed up with five present-day players last weekend in Mexico City to teach the art of “Futbol Americano.”

Read more: Steelers Hold Football Camp South Of The Border (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/06/28/steelers-hold-football-camp-south-of-the-border/)

XxKnightxX
06-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Seriously, lets have an away game in Mexico City, well pack the Azteca Stadium. Preseason, reg season, whatever.

salamander
06-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Seriously, lets have an away game in Mexico City, well pack the Azteca Stadium. Preseason, reg season, whatever.

You're absolutely right. That stadium holds over 100,000 people (if I remember correctly). I have no doubt that every seat would be filled.

SteelGhost
06-29-2012, 04:56 PM

THIS make much more sense than having a game in London IMHO

SteelGhost
06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
You're absolutely right. That stadium holds over 100,000 people (if I remember correctly). I have no doubt that every seat would be filled.

Yep the Azteca Stadium has 100,000 + seats, the revenue would be very high, there are a LOT of Steelers fans in Mexico, even more than Cryboys' :chuckle: