PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rainey Considered A ‘Special’ Player By Special Teams Coach Al Everest

stillers4me
06-15-2012, 05:28 AM
So much has been made about what Chris Rainey, the Pittsburgh Steelers fifth round draft pick, can add on offense in his rookie season. It is not hard to see new offensive coordinator Todd Haley using him much like he used Dexter McCluster in Kansas City. Rainey can be used as a pass catching running back out of the b...ackfield and split out as wide receiver should the need arise. His name has been mentioned several times over the last four weeks as a player that has stood out in practices, mostly because of his speed. One thing that has not been given a lot of attention...........

read more @ http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/06/chris-rainey-considered-a-special-player-by-special-teams-coach-al-everest/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Psycho Ward 86
06-15-2012, 08:07 AM
wow didnt know he held that kind of pedigree in the punt blocking department. now thats a pleasant surprise

NJarhead
06-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Our very own Steve Tasker? lol

SteelGhost
06-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Looks like this guy will be a real ST ace, :tt02:

steelerdude15
06-15-2012, 11:54 PM
I cannot wait to see him on the field, I hope he's like Sproles! That would add another weapon on our team.

SteelerEmpire
06-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Just so many opportunities open for RB.... I say Redman and someone else 'other' than Mendy.... just my intuition. Cowboy's fans like Mendy... lets make it happen...:D