PDA

View Full Version : Is ben playing the celebrity golf event in Tahoe this week?

tony hipchest
07-15-2010, 09:02 AM
i sure hope so. he really needs some rest and relaxation to take his mind off recent events and allegations so he can get right for TC and the seaon opener.

siss
07-15-2010, 09:25 AM
He's not.

BigNastyDefense
07-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Something tell me that he isn't going to be in Nevada again until he has to be in court over McNulty's civil suit. Probably asked to do so by his lawyer.

siss
07-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Oh darn, Ben can't go to Vegas or Tahoe or Reno...what a loss!

I trust him in Vegas about as much as I trust Michael Vick to Puppy-sit!

tony hipchest
07-15-2010, 10:25 AM
the sad thing is that ben has never done anything wrong in vegas, reno or tahoe (althought the skank he scrogged is nothing to be proud of).

siss
07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
the sad thing is that ben has never done anything wrong in vegas, reno or tahoe (althought the skank he scrogged is nothing to be proud of).

Yea but do you really want your franchise QB any where near Vegas, Reno or Tahoe after this offseason?

tony hipchest
07-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Yea but do you really want your franchise QB any where near Vegas, Reno or Tahoe after this offseason?probably moreso than i want him anywhere near ohio. i know thats his home and all, but damn! theyre like a pack of hungry wolves there.

zulater
07-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Something tell me that he isn't going to be in Nevada again until he has to be in court over McNulty's civil suit. Probably asked to do so by his lawyer.

When the hell is that case going to be heard anyhow?

tony hipchest
07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
im kinda suprised she hasnt mysteriously driven off a cliff yet.

siss
07-15-2010, 11:17 AM
probably moreso than i want him anywhere near ohio. i know thats his home and all, but damn! theyre like a pack of hungry wolves there.
it would be seen as the height of arrogance if he showed up in Tahoe. They would say he doesn't care. He is so arrogant he can just do what he wants. Besides that Ben needs to lay low and make sure he is in even better shape then OTA's. He needs to put his head down and concentrate on football right now. Winning will cure all.

As for when the case will be heard, it is held up in Nevada Supreme court as they decide where the case should be. Her lawyers filed in Reno, but it happened in Tahoe and Ben wants it in Tahoe. Plus I think her lawyer practices in Reno and thats why they filed it in Reno.

BigNastyDefense
07-15-2010, 11:53 AM
it would be seen as the height of arrogance if he showed up in Tahoe. They would say he doesn't care. He is so arrogant he can just do what he wants. Besides that Ben needs to lay low and make sure he is in even better shape then OTA's. He needs to put his head down and concentrate on football right now. Winning will cure all.

As for when the case will be heard, it is held up in Nevada Supreme court as they decide where the case should be. Her lawyers filed in Reno, but it happened in Tahoe and Ben wants it in Tahoe. Plus I think her lawyer practices in Reno and thats why they filed it in Reno.

It could be a loooooong time before the case gets heard because of that. I think in the end, the case gets heard in Tahoe.

siss
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
It could be a loooooong time before the case gets heard because of that. I think in the end, the case gets heard in Tahoe.

I think that was the intention. Tie it up for so long that she has to drop or her lawyer quits. Ben has the money to do that.

memphissteelergirl
07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Something tell me that he isn't going to be in Nevada again until he has to be in court over McNutty's civil suit. Probably asked to do so by his lawyer.

Fixed. :chuckle:

Shea
07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
I trust him in Vegas about as much as I trust Michael Vick to Puppy-sit!

:sofunny:

Funny and yet so true.

Stay at home Ben, get all this crap behind you, then go play golf in Tahoe.

siss
07-15-2010, 04:08 PM
:sofunny:

Funny and yet so true.

Stay at home Ben, get all this crap behind you, then go play golf in Tahoe.

The Steelers should consider adding skanks and booze as dangerous activities to his list of dangerous activities clause!

urgle burgle
07-17-2010, 12:36 PM

wow. you win the cool daddy prize once again. i havent heard, or used, the term "scrogged" in a coons age. way to crank up the way back machine.

SMR
07-17-2010, 03:51 PM
wow. you win the cool daddy prize once again. i havent heard, or used, the term "scrogged" in a coons age. way to crank up the way back machine.:chuckle: :thumbsup:

Burghfan58
07-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Not only will he not be in Vegas or Tahoe he may not golf for a while if his golfing buddies don't do a better job of hiding there weenies when they take a leak.

SMR
07-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Not only will he not be in Vegas or Tahoe he may not golf for a while if his golfing buddies don't do a better job of hiding there weenies when they take a leak.

Hide 'em or stick their weenies in some buns. jk :heh: