PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger sees progress in Steelers' offense

polamalubeast
05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
The questions about whether Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and new offensive coordinator Todd Haley can work well together won’t go away until it happens in the regular season, but for his part Roethlisberger says things are running smoothly during Organized Team Activities.

Roethlisberger told ESPN’s Josina Anderson that he and his offensive teammates are getting a better idea of what’s expected of them in Haley’s offense, and they’re making progress toward understanding all the finer points of the system.

“Every day we’re getting a little bit better, learning something new every day and taking the things we know and trying to apply little things to it — you see the receivers and I talking after plays, we’ll talk about ‘Take this many steps, and not this,’ and that’s making progress,” he said.

As for his personal relationship with Haley, Roethlisberger says they’re in constant communication and learning how to work well together.

“We’ve had some good talks,” Roethlisberger said. “And it’s both ways, what makes me better, how does he want to be communicated with and how do I want to be communicated with. We’ve done some really good talking, outside of just on the field, and in between periods. I think we’ve made some good progress.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/29/ben-roethlisberger-sees-progress-in-steelers-offense/related/

tube517
05-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Roethlisberger says things are running smoothly during Organized Team Activities.

As for his personal relationship with Haley, Roethlisberger says they’re in constant communication and learning how to work well together.

“We’ve had some good talks,” Roethlisberger said.

Ben is just putting up a front. Him and Haley are going into the octagon to settle it once and for all. :chuckle:

fansince'76
05-29-2012, 05:23 PM

LIAR!

:chuckle:

fansince'76
05-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Ben is just putting up a front. Him and Haley are going into the octagon to settle it once and for all. :chuckle:

With Arians as the referee. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

siss
05-30-2012, 12:56 AM
The media must be sooooo sad!

O'Malley
05-30-2012, 10:01 AM
The media must be sooooo sad!

They'll find a way to twist this to fit their drama filled, opinion based drivel. They always do.. Make it up as you go along, that's how you get the headlines..

Count Steeler
05-30-2012, 03:01 PM
NO WAY! That is not how it was scripted in the media! Ben and Todd must fight!

siss
05-30-2012, 05:56 PM

Actually the media wants them to fight but than win...much better for ratings!

SteelGhost
05-30-2012, 07:23 PM

Yep, they must fight TOGETHER to get the 7th :tt02: