PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS OTA: Roethlisberger vs Todd Haley- HD

polamalubeast
05-23-2012, 02:21 PM
The friction (or is it just natural growing pains) between Ben Roethlisberger and his new offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley is discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpH6e3jZrlM

Chidi29
05-23-2012, 02:43 PM
And this is how the rumors begin with headlines like, "Ben vs Todd Haley". They're not fighting against each other. It's not a battle.

st33lersguy
05-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Once Ben learns the system, everything will be fine. Maybe part of it is just being frustrated that he is having trouble grasping the concepts as of now

Bluecoat96
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm sorry, but where is the friction? Dejan K. is drumming up a story where there isn't one. There's no controversy in Pittsburgh this off-season, so the hack writers are trying to create one in order to justify their jobs.

I wasn't old enough to remember the 70's, but I would possibly ASSume that the Pittsburgh media did the same thing to Terry? Is that why he pretty much told Pittsburgh to piss off for so long after he retired?

Maybe Ben was such a dick for so long that the reporters have a bias against him?

I guess Franchise QBs in Pittsburgh aren't allowed to be human.

steelerdude15
05-23-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry, but where is the friction? Dejan K. is drumming up a story where there isn't one. There's no controversy in Pittsburgh this off-season, so the hack writers are trying to create one in order to justify their jobs.

I wasn't old enough to remember the 70's, but I would possibly ASSume that the Pittsburgh media did the same thing to Terry? Is that why he pretty much told Pittsburgh to piss off for so long after he retired?

Maybe Ben was such a dick for so long that the reporters have a bias against him?

I guess Franchise QBs in Pittsburgh aren't allowed to be human.

I listen to a lot of the sports media up there and most are good guys who report real stories, unlike this moron.

43Hitman
05-24-2012, 06:41 AM
When a reporter admits to reading between the lines in his reporting, you know its bullshit.