PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Depot: Tomlin Visited With Mike Wallace Last Week & He Has His New Playbook

polamalubeast
05-22-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/05/mike-tomlin-visited-with-mike-wallace-last-week-he-has-his-new-playbook/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29

stillers4me
05-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Things will work out in the end. Fans have no patience for the process. He'll be in training camp.

Devilsdancefloor
05-22-2012, 03:15 PM
there are times i have no patience wit this process i know i dont! :lol: come on mike sign your tender!!!

polamalubeast
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
there are times i have no patience wit this process i know i dont! :lol: come on mike sign your tender!!!

I would prefer it to be a long term contract and it is not impossible!

polamalubeast
05-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Things will work out in the end. Fans have no patience for the process. He'll be in training camp.

It is difficult to know how the talks are going between the Steelers and Wallace.

He has been a rumor in March that Wallace asked a 120 million contract and his agent did not deny this rumor.

I do not know if the talks between Wallace and the steelers go well right now

Chidi29
05-22-2012, 04:26 PM
It is difficult to know how the talks are going between the Steelers and Wallace.

He has been a rumor in March that Wallace asked a 120 million contract and his agent did not deny this rumor.

Doesn't matter. Wallace will be in by the 15th or the Steelers slash his salary. Wallace wants more money and getting his salary reduced to a fraction of the tender is counter productive.

Psycho Ward 86
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM

Wallace also twittered during that time "Don't believe everything you hear"

43Hitman
05-22-2012, 05:18 PM
I"m just glad he has his playbook. Like Tomlin said the business side will take care of itself.

sgtrobo
05-22-2012, 05:26 PM
I"m just glad he has his playbook. Like Tomlin said the business side will take care of itself.

I mentioned this elsewhere. I like the playbook thing because a team just doesn't give up the playbook to someone they expect to hold out all season

43Hitman
05-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I mentioned this elsewhere. I like the playbook thing because a team just doesn't give up the playbook to someone they expect to hold out all season

yeah, no way he holds out longer than the 15th. He's still going to have some catching up to do on his timing with the new plays,