PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben Says He's Lost Weight, Thinks Wallace Needs To get his fair market value

polamalubeast
05-21-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/05/roethlisberger-says-hes-lost-weight-thinks-wallace-needs-to-get-his-fair-market-value/

SteelGhost
05-21-2012, 08:20 PM
I hope some "writers" read the article, specially his clarification about his relationship with Haley and the comments about the playbook.

Nice article PB thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Austin87
05-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Good read.

Edman
05-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Yep, and Mike Wallace's Fair market value is average money. Not Megatron/Larry Fitz money.

He has no leverage and didn't help his stock by disappearing last year.

zulater
05-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Yep, and Mike Wallace's Fair market value is average money. Not Megatron/Larry Fitz money.

He has no leverage and didn't help his stock by disappearing last year.

Isn't there something in between average and Fitz- Megatron level that would more closely resemble Wallace's market value?

And I think his disappearing act can in large part be traced to Ben's falloff of play after his injury. Hard to throw a deep ball ( which has never been Ben's greatest asset anyway) when you can't step into a throw.

BnG_Hevn
05-23-2012, 07:51 AM
I hope some "writers" read the article, specially his clarification about his relationship with Haley and the comments about the playbook.

Nice article PB thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

If the 'writers' read that article, first thing they'll mention is that Ben said "... I think Mike is doing it the right way and the Rooney's and Steelers are doing it their way". ( I had to type this so it may not be exact).

Mike is doing it the RIGHT way, the Steelers / Rooneys are doing it THEIR way. I can see this being blown out of proportion. Ben needs to be more mindful in his verbiage, or maybe he was mindful.