PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark vs. Stephen A. Smith

SteelerEmpire
05-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Don't know if this was posted already, but wow. What happened ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XUQwKHlTzq0

Aussie_steeler
05-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Surprised we missed this one.

Stephen A Smith is everything that he just called Ryan Clark to be.

He is the pompous arrogant one who is acting childishly.

Just because you can string a few big words together and yell it louder than anyone else doesnt make you right.

It is funny how all the media employed out of out one media centre in BRISTOL is so quick to go all ballistic on football players who dont abide by and support the new NFL regime.

Never had any respect for Stephen A Smith and nothing will ever make me change my mind.

He is nothing but a mumbling stumbling self rightous idiot who cannot handle criticism. He loves the sound of his own voice and actually believes he is a better orator than anyone else.

Pretty impressive rant based on a hair line taunt.

Iron Steeler
05-13-2012, 09:20 AM
I alllllllllways hated Stephen a smith.... Especially when the whole bonds steroid thing was going down. He kept throwing the race card down and implying that everyone did not want to see him get the record because he was black. No your moron no o e wanted to see him get the record because he took steroids and he's a major asshole. And p.s. Henry Aaron the man whole record he was trying to beat was also black!

Ever since he took that stance on that situation he lost all credibility as reporter to me. All he does like u said is string large vocab words together and talks louder then anyone at the desk

fansince'76
05-13-2012, 09:27 AM
I made it through about a minute before I clicked it off. Stephen A. Smith is as much of a joke as that entire network is.

JayC
05-13-2012, 10:04 AM
didn't need to attack the hairline but other than that i don't see anything worth crying about. that show is a joke anyways, especially ever since stephen a smith started be on it like every episode

ALLD
05-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Ryan Clark would kick his ass in a street fight.

tube517
05-13-2012, 10:40 AM
:zzz:<-- My reaction to Stephen A Smith

BTW, this blowhard Smith supports a racist pig like Mayweather so all the shit that comes out of his mouth is wasted air time

Steeltreal
05-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Gotta love a good hairline joke.. lol

'Stephen A Smith dont have dreams, he has Movies'

The Duke
05-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Who's Stephen A. Smith?

Count Steeler
05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
The A. stands for asshole.

'nuff said.

steeldawg
05-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I watched this whole fiasco when it happened and i have to say stephen a smith is 100% correct.

Count Steeler
05-13-2012, 05:31 PM
"I don't know what you are sniffing, ... but I don't want to go there" Well, you already went there.

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-14-2012, 08:15 AM
I watched this whole fiasco when it happened and i have to say stephen a smith is 100% correct.
I agree. Smith never referenced Clark directly to start. Clark took a general comment about some uneducated players as a reason to attack Smith. Clark was wrong.

Animal Mother
05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I love Ryan Clark, but he messed up on this one. SAS was right unfortunately. He goes over the top, but he's still right.

venom
05-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Wasn't Stephen A Smith the one that said back in 2005 the Jets should have kicked a FG on 3rd against ( against the Steelers ) and if they missed it , they can try again ?

El-Gonzo Jackson
05-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Steven A Smith is a good reporter and I like his NBA analysis for the most part. The haters hate because the probably never saw what went on.

SteelerFanInStl
05-14-2012, 07:32 PM
I've never liked Stephen A. Smith. He's a pompous douchebag who thinks that he's smarter than everyone else.

Godfather
05-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Wasn't Stephen A Smith the one that said back in 2005 the Jets should have kicked a FG on 3rd against ( against the Steelers ) and if they missed it , they can try again ?

After Super Bowl XL, he said the Seasquawks got jobbed out of a TD on that play where the receiver stepped out of bounds. He cited the "Michael Vick rule" as proof (referring to the play against the Saints where Vick flew out of bounds and stuck the ball over the pylon). He must not grasp the concept that the Vick play was a running play while the Seahawks play was a pass and required the receiver to get two feet inbounds.

tube517
05-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Stephen A Smith lost my respect with his support of chicken shit racist Floyd Mayweather. I don't give a rat's ass what he says anymore.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk2

fansince'76
05-14-2012, 09:46 PM
After Super Bowl XL, he said the Seasquawks got jobbed out of a TD on that play where the receiver stepped out of bounds. He cited the "Michael Vick rule" as proof (referring to the play against the Saints where Vick flew out of bounds and stuck the ball over the pylon). He must not grasp the concept that the Vick play was a running play while the Seahawks play was a pass and required the receiver to get two feet inbounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRNmA40v6cM

How the hell is THAT inbounds? Not even crybaby Squawk fans bitch about that one.