PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins vs steelers(Monday, November 26, 2007)

polamalubeast
07-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Remember this game?!

The steelers have won the game, but its been a terrible game!

The dolphins were 0-10 and the steelers only won 3-0!

And it was because of the terrible conditions in Pittsburgh!

How did you feel about this game?

Worst monday night ever!

Galax Steeler
07-14-2010, 04:03 AM
That was one of the worst game I have ever watched but I have never seen a bad Steeler game.

solardave
07-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Now that was a bad game!!

Butch
07-14-2010, 04:48 AM
Guess I'm different, I loved it. Thought it was a throw back to when football was football. Two teams fighting it out in the mud and the muck and the Steelers win it in the final 2 minutes of the game.

Lasting memory of that game was the punt from the phins that landed nose first and just stuck into the ground. How often does that happen.

venom
07-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Its a win , Ill take it , lol

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/christianmurdock/steelers.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

SteelerSal
07-14-2010, 06:27 AM

Canadian Steeler Nation
07-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Alot of Steelers said that sitting in the hallways with no power in Miami was the turning point of the season. They had a lot of time to talk and hang out and become better friends.

wootawnee
07-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Me too...I loved it.....Joey Porter played great..........Kind of liberated himself and showed the league how good he was..........Also it was fun all night the way the boys were making fun of each others post sack moves.......

st33lersguy
07-14-2010, 08:30 AM
The only good part of the game was the ball getting stuck to the turf and the game winning FG

tony hipchest
07-14-2010, 09:14 AM
the shitty dolphins were 0-10 and the shittiest team in football on their way to a 1-15 record.

that game goes a long way in explaining why we lost 5 games in a row last year to the 3 shittiest teams in football. if we played the rams and the bucs we woulda lost to them too. its a miracle we didnt lose to the lions.

the steelers have a culture of playing down to their opponents and overlooking the scrubs of the league. its as if they think they are so bad ass they dont even practice or take the games seriously.

this culture existed before tomlin but it is disturbing how it has perpetuated under him. he seems like the type of coach who whould have the team ready for EVERY opponent.

it needs to be fixed.