PDA

View Full Version : Blogger mock draft: AFC North picks

polamalubeast
04-23-2012, 03:37 PM
24. Steelers: NT Dontari Poe, Memphis. Could the Steelers have envisioned a better draft unfolding than this? Pittsburgh would've been happy with Dont'a Hightower, Courtney Upshaw or even Amini Silatolu. Instead, Poe falls into their laps. He becomes the heir apparent to Casey Hampton.

read more

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/46527/blogger-mock-draft-afc-north-picks

Pristas
04-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Hensley. I think we all agree on one thing on this forum. And that is anything this guy says is pretty much rubbish. Poe will be gone ten picks before the Steelers have a chance. The guy needs a year to learn the NFL system, but his athleticism is out of the house. A beast like him won't fall to us...

BigNastyDefense
04-23-2012, 09:03 PM
That would be awesome, but I doubt it happens. And I think the bigger need would be ILB so I would rather have Hightower. Poe really didn't put up very much in the way of stats at Memphis against weak competition. He may be a physical freak, but we've seen many of them bust in the NFL. We can get someone like Washington's Sa'anu in the third round to be the heir apparent to Big Snack.