PDA

View Full Version : Who's to blame for Pens postseason failure?

zulater
04-22-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm putting this one on Blysma. I can't think of a thing he did to help this team when it mattered.

oneforthetoe
04-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I voted for defense, or lack there of because I think that was the biggest issue. However, every choice has to take some blame.

Also, Tom Brady is still gay.

Count Steeler
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Bylsma has to play playoff hockey. His system proved to be weak. Time to tweak.

steelersfanman92
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I went with Fleury on this, he gave up an unbelievable amount of juicy rebounds along with soft goals (i.e. Gustafsson). But in addition the defense was embarrassing, someone needs to be brought in to make a difference. Finally Blysma needs to take a big share of the blame, obviously his game plan was not working but he did not seem to adjust it and a coach needs to see that regardless of what you think of your goalie sometimes the backup needs to play.

Devilsdancefloor
04-22-2012, 09:25 PM
As a fan of another team and watching these games i would have to say lack of hustle and letting Philly set the tempo. From the coaches to the players they bought into the whole we are going to represent the East in the finals

steelerdude15
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't think this can be blamed on one person. There are a lot of people on this team who didn't play well and coaching also wasn't as strong as it was earlier this year.