PDA

View Full Version : My Final Mock Draft

BigNastyDefense
04-22-2012, 03:18 PM
My Final First Round Mock Draft (http://blackngoldreport.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-final-first-round-mock-draft.html)

The 2012 NFL Rookie Draft begins on Thursday at 8 PM EST for the first round. So here is my final first round mock draft. I don't do trades in my mock drafts, but in this one if I feel the pick might be traded I will say that I feel it might be traded and who that trade partner is most likely to be.

----------------------------------

Click the link to see the mock draft!

7willBheaven
04-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Just as an FYI...unless you have prior permission from the powers that be...you need to link back to SU on your site if you're going to post links to your own site(s).

Anyways...as far as your mock...looks a lot like most others out there for the most part...picks 4-8 are tough to predict I think. And Luke K. falling to 32? I'd rather have him than Hightower. Beyond that...not too bad.

ShutDown24
04-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Looks pretty good buddy. I'd be surprised to see Janoris Jenkins come off the board that early, and I think Kuechly finds a home sooner than pick 32 but it seems like most of the rest of your picks are pretty viable. Wouldn't complain about Hightower obviously, and I would take him over Kuechly as I feel he's a better fit for the 34 but, again, I doubt we will have the luxury of making that decision.

Nice to see another SU mock! :)

BigNastyDefense
04-24-2012, 07:21 PM
7willbeheaven, I have never been told that I have to link back to SU when posting my own blog articles. However I have added a link to SU that's over on the sidebar, something I should have done anyhow because this is really the ONLY Steelers message board I post on.

SD24, the only reason I had Kuechly sliding that far is because I don't think he's a fit for the 3-4 defense. He makes me think of Jonathon Vilma, an excellent 4-3 sideline-to-sideline MLB but I doesn't fit in the 3-4. I was thinking he'd go to the Eagles, but they traded for Ryans so I don't see them going first round for MLB. Maybe Seattle, but they have a lot of needs on both sides of the ball.

I would rather have Hightower if we go ILB in the first round, he's got the experience in a 3-4 defense so we know he'll fit in the scheme.