PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Draft Day

steelers101
04-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Hey Everyone,

There is about ten more days left until the NFL Draft weekend begins! Soon enough we will know which NFL team the college recruit will go to. But before the NFL Draft weekend, let's take a trip down memory lane.

Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald, Champ Bailey and many more tells Bleacher Report where they were when they heard the news of which NFL team they will be playing for. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNV3IU5jXY&list=PL79320BE3FD720A6A&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Where were you during NFL Draft day?

suitanim
04-16-2012, 11:49 AM
2005 was the best draft day I ever experienced. Stayed Friday and Saturday night at the Westin Convention center with a bunch of people from the SN board, hit several sports bars throughout the weekend, had a crazy adventure drunk and walking around downtown Saturday night for what seemed like hours, and enjoyed the all-day draft party that culminated with us picking BR (a pick which not all our fellow draft day tailgaters shared our enthusiasm over).

It was literally a blast from the second I picked up Pitt Charlie from the airport Friday afternoon until I drove out of da Burgh Sunday morning. Good times!