PDA

View Full Version : The Masters

Hindes204
04-05-2012, 08:15 AM
I dont remember anyone but myself and Aussie talking golf so this thread may not make it far, but I figured I'd give it a try.

Anyone else watching The Masters throughout the weekend? Any predictions?

tube517
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I will watch when I can to see if Eldrick's "comeback" is really legit

Aussie_steeler
04-07-2012, 06:53 AM
In honour of the great Seve Ballesteros I hereby acclaim Sergio my tip after 36 holes.

I thought a spaniard would most likely win at the british open to claim a major in the name of seve.

I wouldnt complain if Sergio got one here.

Dont think an Aussie can win this year.

Freddie looked awfully calm today.

steelerdiva
04-08-2012, 02:43 PM
WOW! Did y'all see that Double Eagle at the 2nd by Louie Ooustazien (sp)???

Mamaduck43
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I have watched a little of it - - - and I agree with the media that Tiger is not doing himself any favors..... It is time for the 'boy' to grow up..... The 'links' is no place for temper tantrums!!!!!

That double eagle was awesome!!!!!

silver & black
04-08-2012, 06:25 PM
I missed this thread somehow. I predicted Tiger to win it, and if not Tiger, Rory. Shows what I know...lol.

zulater
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Great win by Bubba Watson! The save he made at 10 in sudden death was one of the best golf shots ever!

zulater
04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I have watched a little of it - - - and I agree with the media that Tiger is not doing himself any favors..... It is time for the 'boy' to grow up..... The 'links' is no place for temper tantrums!!!!!

That double eagle was awesome!!!!!

Phil had a triple bogey at 4 that cost him the tournament. But he didn't lose it and kept playing well. Finished tied for 3rd. then afterwards didn't duck interviews, offered no excuses, just said he played his game and it didn't work out.

Tiger historically will go down as a greater player, but Phil's got 100x more class.

Count Steeler
04-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Tiger WAS a great golfer, current status is not GREAT. Tiger is a douchebag.

Congrats Bubba.

steelerdiva
04-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Tiger just has to learn to get out of his own way.

Hindes204
04-09-2012, 08:10 AM
What a great win for Bubba, it's been a long time coming. Great to see a guy who's never had lessons and plays the way he does win. Genuinely nice guy too, I'm excited for him, I've been rooting for him for a long time

The Masters is usually defined by one shot...if Oost had pulled off the win it would have been his amazing double eagle. That shot will be overshadowed by Bubbas phenomenal shot out of the pine straw in the playoffs