PDA

View Full Version : Darnell Dockett(cardinals) rips Roethlisberger

polamalubeast
07-11-2010, 03:32 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/11/darnell-dockett-pwns-ben-roethlisberger/

Darnell Dockett rips Roethlisberger
Posted by Evan Silva on July 11, 2010 1:00 PM ET
Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett is a wordsmith of sorts, and unafraid to speak his mind no matter the topic. We've seen this recently in his observations on Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, Dockett's Redskins thoughts in general, and even his offseason warnings to new teammate Kerry Rhodes.

Dockett was back at it Friday in an online chat for ESPN SportsNation, turning what was intended to be a player-fan meet and greet into a brief roast of suspended Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

Asked which NFL quarterback he has the most trouble bringing down, Dockett replied "The toughest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger."

Asked which NFL quarterback is easiest to bring down, Dockett answered "The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall."

Dockett took another shot, though more subtly, at Vikings quarterback Brett Favre in response to a question about the possibility of Kurt Warner making a surprise, last-minute return to football.

"No, I don't think Kurt Warner searches for attention like Brett Favre," said Dockett. "I think Kurt will tell us ahead of time if he is going to play with us and not pull a circus act and tell us two weeks before the season. I think Kurt gives us more respect than that."

As for Dockett's long-tenuous contract situation? The two-time Pro Bowler says he's "waiting like Rip Van Winkle."

steeldevil
07-11-2010, 03:41 PM
If the guy that beat me in a super bowl got accused of a serious crime like Ben did, I would take shots too. Probably worse than that honestly. I see nothing wrong with anything he said. He is a defensive player with a chip on his shoulder and an attitude about him. Those are the kind I like.

HometownGal
07-11-2010, 04:06 PM
This coming from the creep who took a bet and took a nekkie shower on the internet. He was also arrested for grand theft while a junior in college. :jerkit:

Glass houses. . . . . throwing stones. :upyours:

http://herdailyfix.com/2010/05/darnell-dockett-showers-naked-live/

steeldawg
07-11-2010, 04:23 PM
since when has anyone worried about what darnell dockett has to say. I didnt even know he was still playing.

solardave
07-11-2010, 05:01 PM
This coming from the creep who took a bet and took a nekkie shower on the internet. He was also arrested for grand theft while a junior in college. :jerkit:

Glass houses. . . . . throwing stones. :upyours:

http://herdailyfix.com/2010/05/darnell-dockett-showers-naked-live/

AND HE'S A LOOOOOOOOSER!!!!

GoSlash27
07-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Darnell Dockett. Darnell Dockett... why does that name sound familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gs5IARvyZg
Oh, yeah. :D
/Fuck Darnell Dockett.

Butch
07-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Sour Grapes from another Superbowl loser whose efforts fell short in maintaining a lead late in a game. To bad he couldn't get a sack when it mattered the most.

Not sure if you all knew this but inside of Ben's ring there is a tiny little mp3 player that when opened plays "Who's Cryin' Now?".

ALLD
07-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I still cannot believe the refs called a safety on a holding call. Believe me, the Steelers do not get the benefit for every call as some people and Seattle fans think.

Killer
07-11-2010, 06:31 PM
since when has anyone worried about what darnell dockett has to say.

Because if it's about Ben it will get press.

Tell him to tell it to the other hand

http://elitechoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/steelers-super-bowl-rings.jpg

El-Gonzo Jackson
07-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Actually, I think that is pretty much accurate. Ben is the toughest QB to sack, Favre is a drama queen, Kurt Warner is respectful enough to inform his team of retirement and guys with a $100 million contract probably should not be following college coeds into bathrooms............but rather following his sister playing in the NCAA Women's final 4 basketball tourney.

Killer
07-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Nobody gives a crap what this doofus says, but he wouldn't get a splash headline in the news if he didn't play the attention-whoring "Ben" card.

SteelerFanInStl
07-11-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm trying to figure out how that's considered 'ripping' someone. He made a joke at Big Ben's expense. So what? As Steeler fans we should be used to that by now.

steelpride12
07-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Of course everyone is going to go hard at Ben all offseason and surely into the season as well. It's up to us all as well and mostly for Ben to just use it all for motivation, keep his mouth shut and win football games.

SteelCityMan786
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Once Ben starts winning Football games, everyone will forget this happened.

Besides, Dockett must like these.
http://www.4marks.com/galleries/articles/s225/2982.jpg

Merchant
07-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I gotta admit I chuckled at that one.. lol. Wouldn't classify it as "ripping someone" though

st33lersguy
07-11-2010, 09:59 PM
just remember superbowl 43 a-hole

Psycho Ward 86
07-11-2010, 10:48 PM
i thought it was hilarious. all of you who actually were offended by that commented are playing right into his hands. he WANTS u to be mad :)

fansince'76
07-11-2010, 10:50 PM
I still cannot believe the refs called a safety on a holding call. Believe me, the Steelers do not get the benefit for every call as some people and Seattle fans think.

Fitz's 1st TD in that game wasn't a catch either.

Galax Steeler
07-12-2010, 04:08 AM
I gotta admit I chuckled at that one.. lol. Wouldn't classify it as "ripping someone" though

Agreed that was not bad at all I have heard alot worse.

SteelMember
07-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Ben is an "easy" target now, so I thought it was kinda funny.

crcsnail
07-12-2010, 10:38 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Everyone-s-new-favorite-hobby-Clowning-the-Stee?urn=nfl,255271

the post above shows docketts quip . it also shows one from chad . i cant wait to meet them bungles again :)

steel striker
07-12-2010, 11:04 AM
What do you know another player kicking Ben while he is down but, that same guy praised Ben for being a beast of a player. I know maybe he was just having some at Ben's expense. It looks like some people just can't move on they like beating a dead horse.

Dino 6 Rings
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
its all good, Dockett needs something to laugh at knowing that his team is destined for 4-12 this season.

Chad can go ef himself with an axe handle. He's a piece of crap that will NEVER win in the NFL. Born Loser, will retire with zero rings and will NEVER get into the Hall of Fame, no matter how many times he puts on that stupid yellow jacket on the sidelines.

Indo
07-12-2010, 01:03 PM
its all good, Dockett needs something to laugh at knowing that his team is destined for 4-12 this season.

Chad can go ef himself with an axe handle. He's a piece of crap that will NEVER win in the NFL. Born Loser, will retire with zero rings and will NEVER get into the Hall of Fame, no matter how many times he puts on that stupid yellow jacket on the sidelines.

Oh, C'mon now----he has REALLY shiny teef.

SMR
07-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey, it's Dockett so who cares?

HometownGal
07-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Oh, C'mon now----he has REALLY shiny teef.

Well - missing a gold toof or two from 2008. :heh:

Indo
07-12-2010, 03:38 PM

:lol:

SMR
07-12-2010, 06:24 PM

:thumbsup: