PDA

View Full Version : Steel Universe Fantasy Keeper League?

PalmerSteel
07-09-2010, 09:19 PM
i know there is already a couple leagues filled, but thought i would get a feel if there is interest in another? just ideas here: i can run it. i am commish of a league with long time friends for about 10 years now, and i was commisioner of one of steeler fever's leagues last year.
here is my ideas, all flexible of course:
keeper league. keep 1,2,3 or more players each year?
standard scoring and standard rosters and sizes, to keep it simple?
money league? 5-10-20 per person? ALL money gets returned to the top in cash and/or trophy.

let me know. it wont hurt my feelings if there isnt enough interest. just throwing it out there. we got about 4-6 weeks. thanks!

HometownGal
07-09-2010, 10:04 PM
i know there is already a couple leagues filled, but thought i would get a feel if there is interest in another? just ideas here: i can run it. i am commish of a league with long time friends for about 10 years now, and i was commisioner of one of steeler fever's leagues last year.
here is my ideas, all flexible of course:
keeper league. keep 1,2,3 or more players each year?
standard scoring and standard rosters and sizes, to keep it simple?
money league? 5-10-20 per person? ALL money gets returned to the top in cash and/or trophy.

let me know. it wont hurt my feelings if there isnt enough interest. just throwing it out there. we got about 4-6 weeks. thanks!

Hell - I'm in 26 leagues this season, so what's 1 more? :heh:

I'd be interested, Palmer. :drink: Just keep me posted as to what's going on if you get enough interest.

kmsteelerwr15
07-09-2010, 11:15 PM
I would be more than happy to join in. I can't get enough fantasy football.

Hindes204
07-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Im already in 3 this year, thats usually my limit, it gets kinda pointless after 3 imo because there is only so many players to go around.

Buuuuuut, keep me on the back burner, if you end up needing one more player lemme know and i will play

PalmerSteel
07-10-2010, 08:25 PM
sweet, there's 3 or 4. need at least 6 or 7 more to discuss how you all wanna run it.

steeldevil
07-10-2010, 08:56 PM
I have never played in a keeper league but I would like to if we get enough people.

HometownGal
07-10-2010, 09:51 PM
sweet, there's 3 or 4. need at least 6 or 7 more to discuss how you all wanna run it.

I am a HUGE fan of IDP leagues. :thumbsup: Sometimes those defensive players can push you past your opponent in any given week. :yay3:

Texasteel
07-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Well I guess if HTG can play in 26, I can play in 4, but don't expect much more out of me than a warm body. Plus I have no Idea what an IDP league is, so someone will have to explain it to me before the draft.

Hindes204
07-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Well I guess if HTG can play in 26, I can play in 4, but don't expect much more out of me than a warm body. Plus I have no Idea what an IDP league is, so someone will have to explain it to me before the draft.

Individual Defensive Player League....It just means that instead of having just an overall team as your defense, you have individual defensive players

The Duke
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Buuuuuut, keep me on the back burner, if you end up needing one more player lemme know and i will play

Same here

I'm not confirming I want in yet, but if you need someone else i'm there

good luck anyways....