PDA

View Full Version : My first 2012 Mock Draft

BigNastyDefense
02-22-2012, 11:58 AM
http://blackngoldreport.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-2012-mock-draft.html

The Super Bowl is over, congrats to the New York Giants. I surely hope Eli Manning tying Big Ben with two Super Bowl rings will light a fire under his ass to get him not just back to the big game, but up on the podium afterwards raising the Lombardi Trophy for the third time in his career.

Now that the season is over, it's time to focus on free agency and the draft. The Steelers almost never make a big splash in free agency other than to sign their own free agents, so I am going to focus more on the draft. So here I am giving you my first round mock for the 2012 NFL Draft.

--------------------------

Click the link to see my actual mock draft.

ShutDown24
03-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm sorry I just found this now. Great job man! I really liked Barron to San Diego and Allen to New York! That pick was bold.

st33lersguy
03-06-2012, 09:36 AM
I can't imagine Griffin slipping to no. 6. There is simply too much demand for him to not go no. 2

ShutDown24
03-06-2012, 09:38 AM
I can't imagine Griffin slipping to no. 6. There is simply too much demand for him to not go no. 2

I think it's important to note this was posted on February 22

BigNastyDefense
03-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I think it's important to note this was posted on February 22

^THIS^

Also, I don't predict trades in my mock drafts. If I would have been predicting a trade in my mock, then I would have had the Browns at #2 instead of the Redskins, and I would have been wrong. So I went with what I thought teams would do without predicting a team trading up.