PDA

View Full Version : THIS REALLLLLY TICKS ME OFF!!!

SMR
02-08-2012, 07:59 PM
You know what majorly ticks me off?!! BSPN blabbing on and on and on....about Eli possibly being a HOF, BUT.....not one mention of Big Ben himself being a HOF!! Sure Eli's won two SBs but so has Ben!! Our own Ben has been in THREE SBs so far and won two already whereas Eli has played in just two! Big Ben is at least as good as Eli stat-wise and....

I AM FED UP WITH THE PHONY MEDIA!!!

Rant over.

fansince'76
02-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Stopped watching Disney Channel II right after SB XL. Haven't missed it...

SMR
02-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Stopped watching Disney Channel II right after SB XL. Haven't missed it...

Good advice. I think I'll finally do that.

Enough is enough!

steelerdude15
02-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Enough is enough!

Personally, I'd rather the Steelers not be talked about nationally.

tube517
02-08-2012, 08:14 PM
You know what majorly ticks me off?!! BSPN blabbing on and on and on....about Eli possibly being a HOF, BUT.....not one mention of Big Ben himself being a HOF!! Sure Eli's won two SBs but so has Ben!! Our own Ben has been in THREE SBs so far and won two already whereas Eli has played in just two! Big Ben is at least as good as Eli stat-wise and....

I AM FED UP WITH THE PHONY MEDIA!!!

Rant over.

All you have to say is BSPN and I knew what the issue was.

Jockocracy runs rampant in Disney Channel II.

SCSTILLER
02-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Personally, I'd rather the Steelers not be talked about nationally.

Have to agree with you, let the media stumble and fall on other teams. The less the Steelers, and most of all Roethlisgurger, are being talked about the better

steelerdude15
02-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Have to agree with you, let the media stumble and fall on other teams. The less the Steelers, and most of all Roethlisgurger, are being talked about the better

I also like to fly under the radar as well. I prefer it that way for all the Pittsburgh teams.

SMR
02-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I also like to fly under the radar as well. I prefer it that way for all the Pittsburgh teams.

Not a bad idea. If they can't talk good about our team, better to shut up already!!

Count Steeler
02-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Eli is the hot topic. Let him have the limelight. He will be yesterday's news when Ben wins No. 3 next year.

steelerdude15
02-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Eli is the hot topic. Let him have the limelight. He will be yesterday's news when Ben wins No. 3 next year.

Yep, pretty much. According to ESPN, whoever wins the SB is the best quarterback in the NFL.

SMR
02-08-2012, 08:25 PM

Probably won't matter cuz Sapp-head and BSPN will keep bringing up Ben's past (the girl "problems") just to avoid saying good things about him. And Goodell will fine Harrison for still playing.

Psycho Ward 86

Enough is enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bGv6Ijf1aU

sorry i couldnt resist

SMR
Yep, pretty much. According to ESPN, whoever wins the SB is the best quarterback in the NFL.

Lol.

SMR
02-08-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bGv6Ijf1aU

sorry i couldnt resist

And I couldn't stop laughing....!

Thanks bro!

7willBheaven
02-08-2012, 10:08 PM

Exactly...he just won the SB...so the Giants as a whole or individual players are going to be the thing to talk about. Simple as that. People need to relax and no get so bent outta shape about stuff that means nothing.

BlacknGoldBabe
02-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Probably won't matter cuz Sapp-head and BSPN will keep bringing up Ben's past (the girl "problems") just to avoid saying good things about him. And Goodell will fine Harrison for still playing.

:poop: <-- Should be BSPN's logo

Kittyfish
02-10-2012, 08:47 AM
To be fair, they did talk about Ben being a potential HOFer after Super Bowl 43, after he won his second ring. Eli is in that same position now, and with two MVPs on top of it (though the Giants D deserved the first MVP, and Ben deserved the MVP for 43). Anyway, it's Eli's time in the sun - let him enjoy it. They can talk about how Ben is a lock for the HOF once he wins his third (or fourth...) Super Bowl and finally gets a MVP.

Moose
02-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Hey fansince'76- I'll do you one better, I haven't watched ANY sports since the Steeler season ended. I wanted the Giants to win the SB just because I couldn't bear to see Marsha, Bellycheat or Ochoginkodinko win a SB ring, I was working that day and just kinda kept up with the score off/on until the final 30+ seconds....then game over, football season over....done. I keep up with what's going on through this message board, PFT, and occasionally KDKA web site. I can't stand to watch the sport's shows....waaaayyyy to one sided crap. Eli wasn't crap at season beginning, or halfway through season, just a lucky shot and win, if receiver catches ball....Marsha wins. But, I'm glad Eli won and not Marsha. Not worth getting upset over...so I don't watch.

tube517
02-10-2012, 12:38 PM
To be fair, they did talk about Ben being a potential HOFer after Super Bowl 43, after he won his second ring. Eli is in that same position now, and with two MVPs on top of it (though the Giants D deserved the first MVP, and Ben deserved the MVP for 43). Anyway, it's Eli's time in the sun - let him enjoy it. They can talk about how Ben is a lock for the HOF once he wins his third (or fourth...) Super Bowl and finally gets a MVP.

Why? Ben is not elite. Remember, Flaccid, Romosimpson, and Phyliis are top 5. Ben is not even a top 33 QB. :sarcasm:

Dodt
02-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Why? Ben is not elite. Remember, Flaccid, Romosimpson, and Phyliis are top 5. Ben is not even a top 33 QB. :sarcasm:
yeah but ben was a big 33 qb.

Texasteel
02-10-2012, 03:39 PM
What pissed me off more was the media beauty show the HOF ran at us last year.

Edman
02-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Eli won the Super Bowl. He's the flavor of the month.