PDA

View Full Version : Ranking the previous 45 Super Bowls(super bowl XIII..PIT VS DAL number one)

polamalubeast
02-01-2012, 12:45 PM
INDIANAPOLIS -- Walking the corridors of the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis, there is already a palpable feel of football energy. Everything in this city seems to be just a skywalk away, providing a feeling that Super Bowl XLVI is literally right around the corner. Lucas Oil Stadium is a couple of Buffett songs on your iPod away from the hotel, and you never know who you'll run into from Super Bowls past.

read more

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d8267cfd3/article/ranking-the-previous-45-super-bowls-from-xiii-to-xxiv?module=HP11_cp

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2012, 09:48 AM
One of the things that adds to this game is the fact the Cowboys were defending champs. So it was a game of legends and champions and it lived up to the hype! This is one of the best games to watch on replay or even just for highlights.

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2012, 09:53 AM
My personal favorite non Steelers SB is XXXII. The Packers were defending champs and the Broncos and Elway were 3 time losers, but the game really was fantastic and there is still some question as to whether or not the Packers did let the Broncos score on a running play late in order to get the ball back. Still anytime HOF QBs face off in a SB its awesome.

polamalubeast
02-05-2012, 09:55 AM
My personal favorite non Steelers SB is XXXII. The Packers were defending champs and the Broncos and Elway were 3 time losers, but the game really was fantastic and there is still some question as to whether or not the Packers did let the Broncos score on a running play late in order to get the ball back. Still anytime HOF QBs face off in a SB its awesome.

for me,my personal favorite non steelers SB is XLII!

tube517
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
XIII is at the top of my list.

Glad XIV was ranked high because Stallworth and Bradshaw had to take over that game. The Rams were just a team playing with nothing to lose.

In terms of boredom, Super Bowl XV and Super Bowl XXXV were just awful.

If there's a forgotten Super Bowl, Rams-Steelers is it. It might be the most underrated Super Sunday in NFL history.

st33lersguy
02-05-2012, 01:10 PM
numbers 15 and 16 should be bumped to 44 and 45. Also can people knock it off about how the Seawhiners were robbed in the Super Bowl?

steelerdude15
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Super Bowl 13 was amazing. The best Steelers Super Bowl of all time and hey, I'll take it as the best of all time period. Great game.

Butch
02-06-2012, 05:34 AM
43 was the best for dramatic plays
42 was epic for defeating the cheats and ending their undefeated season
rams vs titans was one helluva ending coming up one yard short
13 was great because their were more superstars on each side of the ball and it was another epic match up between the boy and the Steelers.

Just my 2 cents