PDA

View Full Version : bucky brooks mock draft 2.0

polamalubeast
01-28-2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/75000?module=HP11_content_stream

ShutDown24
01-28-2012, 12:20 PM
:toofunny:

In all seriousness, this is a year we CAN'T ignore some issues coming down the pipe. Defensive Line, Line Backer, Offensive Line are all on the verge of being pressing needs. I know the team likes taking BPA, but no way do the Steelers draft a Strong Safety.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-28-2012, 06:05 PM
I agree. Right ahead of Worthy, Poe and Hightower???
Bucky........come on man!!

The Duke
01-28-2012, 06:26 PM
If he was BPA it would be a great pick

but he's obviously not

Devilsdancefloor
01-28-2012, 08:22 PM
bucky is smokin something. if hightower or konz is there that is our pick the more and more i get into it

Steeltreal
01-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Is it not 27 or 24 confusing "mock experts"

Galax Steeler
01-29-2012, 08:16 AM
I know it ain't a pressing need now but I think it is getting time to start thinking about a strong saftey. Look what happend when Clark didn't play against Denver we are very vulnebal against the pass. On the other hand Troy is not getting any younger and seems to get injured more. I think it is time to start finding one.

ShutDown24
01-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I know it ain't a pressing need now but I think it is getting time to start thinking about a strong saftey. Look what happend when Clark didn't play against Denver we are very vulnebal against the pass. On the other hand Troy is not getting any younger and seems to get injured more. I think it is time to start finding one.

There are a few things we could do at the position. I agree we need to find a young player that has the upside of a starter at Strong Safety. And I actually like Barron, but there is no way taking him in the first when we have so many other needs is wise.

A guy that I like at Free is already on the roster. I think DaMon Cromartie-Smith could develop into a solid starter. With this in mind, if we lost Troy first, I think Ryan Clark could play strong safety. But that would be a band-aid obviously.

Point is... We don't need to spend a first round pick on a safety!!!

Galax Steeler
01-29-2012, 08:35 AM
There are a few things we could do at the position. I agree we need to find a young player that has the upside of a starter at Strong Safety. And I actually like Barron, but there is no way taking him in the first when we have so many other needs is wise.

A guy that I like at Free is already on the roster. I think DaMon Cromartie-Smith could develop into a solid starter. With this in mind, if we lost Troy first, I think Ryan Clark could play strong safety. But that would be a band-aid obviously.

Point is... We don't need to spend a first round pick on a safety!!!

I agree I am just saying we need to start thinking about it because the time is coming when Troy and Clark won't be around.