PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Biggest playoff goat in AFC North

polamalubeast
01-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Three AFC North teams entered the playoffs, and all three can point to one or two players who hurt their chances of advancing in the postseason.

So, who is the biggest postseason goat in the division this season? Here are the candidates:

read more

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/41184/poll-biggest-playoff-goat-in-afc-north

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-25-2012, 09:41 AM
I think that Evans has to make that catch. But that was a close game against a good team that blew out the Broncos.

The Steelers collectively should be the goat for not being able to get by Denver, but at least it gave us a better draft position at #24.

zulater
01-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Got to go with Cundiff. Mundy probably was as much to blame as Ike on the play that sent us packing.

SteelGhost
01-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Cundiff hands down IMHO

Animal Mother
01-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Yeah got to go with Cundiff. Even though it was just for OT and Harbaugh probably needed to call a timeout, that was a 32-yarder which should be automatic, i don't care if you are rushed or the laces weren't all they way out or whatever. I mean any of us could probably have a decent chance of making that kick from that distance, college kickers are expected to make it, and in the NFL, you are the best of the best. He should have made that kick if it were put on the ground sideways.