PDA

View Full Version : Ravens React To Steelers Loss

SteelerEmpire
01-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, since theirs not much else to post about the Steelers now...

Article:

"It was priceless to see the look on their faces, Grubbs said about the Steelers"...

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/01/09/ravens-react-to-steelers-loss/

katmandu
01-09-2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.katmanduonline.net/pics/Steelers/DejectedTJ.jpg

7willBheaven
01-09-2012, 10:14 PM
I've only got 2 words for the Ravens....

stillers4me
01-09-2012, 10:20 PM
I've only got 2 words for the Ravens....

bite me.

steelerdude15
01-09-2012, 10:26 PM
That shitty team and fan base never knows when to quit. Even though they swept us and we're out of the playoffs, we're still in their heads. I guess that's what happens when we've owned them for as long as we have.

steeldevil
01-09-2012, 10:29 PM
lol at them having an article on their official website about us.

That tells you all you need to know.

Its funny really.

steelerdude15
01-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Its funny really.
One more thing, the Ravens wrote on Facebook right after we lost about the Broncos beating us. Arrogance is the only thing that comes to my mind when I think of the Ravens and their fans. You'd never see the Steelers do this on their Facebook.

tube517
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM
:yawn:

ShoeHorn
01-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Gotta love the Ravens and their inferiority complex towards the Steelers that will never go away. Too funny

7willBheaven
01-09-2012, 11:16 PM
bite me.

Thats one combo, hahah

Godfather
01-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Gotta love the Ravens and their inferiority complex towards the Steelers that will never go away. Too funny

Total bush league mentality. I'll be rooting for the NFC in the Super Bowl unless Denver or Houston pulls off a miracle.

smokin3000gt
01-09-2012, 11:41 PM
“I’m kind of excited they lost,” Jones added. “I didn’t want to play them three times. I wanted to play someone new. We’ve seen that helmet so many times. There’s 30 different teams; why not someone different?”

Yea... THAT'S why.. tired of our helmet...

NCSteeler
01-10-2012, 12:21 AM

Its funny really.

Truth

Texasteel
01-10-2012, 05:41 AM
I really don't much of a problem with what they were saying. If it had been Baltimore in Denver I would have been just as surprised. The ratbirds have had a very good year, and I think they should enjoy it, it comes so seldom for them. Maybe now they can settle down and play some consistent football, now that they don't have to keep one eye on us.

By the way, I will be pulling for Houston when they play.

X-Terminator
01-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Crow, this is the reason why I and many others cannot root for the Ravens. You would NEVER see something like this on the front page of an official Steelers blog. It's arrogant and shows a lack of class. If the players said stuff like this on Twitter, I wouldn't care. It's their private account, and they can say whatever they want. But not from the team itself.

Dino 6 Rings
01-10-2012, 07:43 AM
the Balitmore Ravens have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game. That still holds true.

The Cleveland Browns have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game and the Baltimore Colts have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a Playoff Game...

Baltimore...are...Losers.

Edman
01-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Relief that they don't see us anymore this season...

Or fear that the Steelers will recognize their setbacks in 2011 and come back even harder in 2012? We're done for this season, but we're not going anywhere until proven otherwise. We'll be back. They know that and it scares them. The Steelers don't stay down for long.

So better win when you have this chance, Baltimore. You have no "Wah Steelers" excuses. Your day in the sun (Lol first division title in five years) ends next season.

tube517
01-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Crow, this is the reason why I and many others cannot root for the Ravens. You would NEVER see something like this on the front page of an official Steelers blog. It's arrogant and shows a lack of class. If the players said stuff like this on Twitter, I wouldn't care. It's their private account, and they can say whatever they want. But not from the team itself.

Amen. :applaudit:

katmandu
01-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Crow, this is the reason why I and many others cannot root for the Ravens.

You would NEVER see something like this on the front page of an official Steelers blog.

It's arrogant and shows a lack of class. If the players said stuff like this on Twitter, I wouldn't care. It's their private account, and they can say whatever they want. But not from the team itself.The Steeler organization has "CLASS". Always has and always will. That single characteristic alone is what sets them apart from all the rest.

The Ravens are THUGS through and through.

Dino 6 Rings
01-10-2012, 10:18 AM
I just checked again, the Ravens have still NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game.

Edman
01-10-2012, 11:32 AM
I just checked again, the Ravens have still NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game.

And they never will.

7willBheaven
01-10-2012, 12:25 PM

Ding ding...we have a winner!

fansince'76
01-10-2012, 12:34 PM
:yawn:

Exactly.

ALLD
01-10-2012, 01:07 PM
The ravens have not done shit in a decade and nothing before. They will choke and find a way to vindicate their season by beating the Steelers twice, but losing in the playoffs.

GutterflowerSteel
01-10-2012, 02:12 PM
The ravens have not done shit in a decade and nothing before. They will choke and find a way to vindicate their season by beating the Steelers twice, but losing in the playoffs.

:nod: I will pray with every fiber of my being that this happens! I think they're already overlooking the Texans.

BigNastyDefense
01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Don't you think that they would be more focused on the Houston Texans, you know....their opponent in the divisional round of the playoffs?

Yeah, overlook the Texans....I hope they bash the Ravens' heads in and show them as the frauds that they are. Baltimore won't be getting to the Super Bowl....but this time they'll have to find an excuse other than they had to face the Steelers three times.

And oh yeah, you won't see anything on the Steelers website, facebook, twitter, or anything from any Steelers players about it when the Ravens lose.

O'Malley
01-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Rooting for Houston this week... If the Rats advance I'm rooting for whoever they play!! Ratbirds are still the red headed step childs of the AFC North!!!!

zulater
01-10-2012, 03:15 PM
When you let Gomer Pyle take your lunch money, you deserve what you get.

No matter what the Ravens do in the playoffs, they have bragging rights over us until we go out and beat them on the field, finish ahead of them in the standings, and advance further in the playoffs.

This year we have to take it, just like they took it all last offseason.

Now let's see if we can do with this face rub what they did with the Steelers beating them in the playoffs last year, and come out and turn the tables back in our favor.

When you get right down to it, the Ravens beat us again last Sunday. Because had we taken care of business and beat them at least once in the regular season then we'd have never been in Mayberry, er Denver to begin with.

fansince'76
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM
When you get right down to it, the Ravens beat us again last Sunday. Because had we taken care of business and beat them at least once in the regular season then we'd have never been in Mayberry, er Denver to begin with.

Hey! :rant: :chuckle:

Edman
01-10-2012, 04:07 PM
When you let Gomer Pyle take your lunch money, you deserve what you get.

No matter what the Ravens do in the playoffs, they have bragging rights over us until we go out and beat them on the field, finish ahead of them in the standings, and advance further in the playoffs.

This year we have to take it, just like they took it all last offseason.

Now let's see if we can do with this face rub what they did with the Steelers beating them in the playoffs last year, and come out and turn the tables back in our favor.

Yep.

When you get owned by Flacco twice and Timmy Tebow, no one is going to hesitate pointing that out. Not just the Ravens. Pundits and critics will point it out too. The bottom line, the Steelers lost to Baltimore twice and was just jettisoned by Tim Tebow playing in his first postseason game in the most embarrassing way possible (80 yard TD in overtime). All they can do is take it. What respect did the Steelers honestly earn from Sunday's Debacle at Denver? What moral victory can they take? None honestly. It was an embarrassment in every sense of the word. 2011 started out embarrassing and ended embarrassing.

They were embarrassed and will be mocked and ribbed all offseason.

st33lersguy
01-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Proves once again that when it comes to morality, the Ravens are at the bottom of the barrel in the NFL. Is being an a**hole a requirement to join that team because that is what it seems like

SteelMayhem72
01-10-2012, 06:02 PM
No AFC team is gonna win The SUPERBOWL anyway...Ravens will never know how to finish and this year will be no different...their smart ass mouth just jinxed them again...mark my words!!

SteelMayhem72
01-10-2012, 06:04 PM
IMHO all the nfc teams remaining are stronger than the afc teams remaining

steelpride12
01-10-2012, 06:19 PM
More classless comments from this team. Truly no surprise. Hey when are you guys going to beat us in the playoffs.....never is right.

steel striker
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Look no further than their coach and, I'm pulling for Houston big time now. Again the rats show no class from players to coaches to coulmn writers they are a waste of space.

steeldevil
01-10-2012, 06:35 PM

Anyone else ever been to Mayberry. Mount Airy, NC for anyone who doesn't know. I went to high school about 25 minutes from there.

It sure is boring....

Maybe not for someone older who grew up with the show though. idk.

SteelGhost
01-10-2012, 07:13 PM
The Ravens and their fan base MUST be grateful Timmy T. and his Broncos beat us, that avoids a third match that we could win :chuckle:

Count Steeler
01-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Look no further than their coach and, I'm pulling for Houston big time now. Again the rats show no class from players to coaches to coulmn writers they are a waste of space.

Just makes me appreciate what we have in Pittsburgh and in Steelers Nation that much more. Class organization, the best in sports.

ALLD
01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
IT will either be Green Bay or New Orleans roll over the AFC in the Super Bowl. I just wished we didn't have to listen to all the Tbone crap. If Jesus is the answer, what if the question is, "Who farted?"

SteelerFanInStl
01-10-2012, 08:59 PM
What did you expect from the Ravens? Their whole organization is classless. I really don't give a crap what they say. They'll be the same as us by the end of the season, without a title.

steelerdude15
01-11-2012, 12:03 AM
The Ravens and their fan base MUST be grateful Timmy T. and his Broncos beat us, that avoids a third match that we could win :chuckle:

I know people who were scared at the thought of facing the Steelers again the playoffs. I will admit, I was a little worried myself. Raven fans were celebrating like no tomorrow when we lost, but I bet they would have all been worried if we won. I'm telling you, we're still in their heads.

BnG_Hevn
01-11-2012, 03:08 AM
I never thought I would say this, but I am rooting for the Patriots to beat Denver so they can beat the Ravens. I woulllld rather have the Patriots go to the SB than than the Ravens.

There, I said it. Now I can move on.

BlacknGoldBabe
01-11-2012, 03:56 AM
No AFC team is gonna win The SUPERBOWL anyway...Ravens will never know how to finish and this year will be no different...their smart ass mouth just jinxed them again...mark my words!!

Personally, I'm rooting for the Giants to take the Super Bowl. However, come Sunday, I'm going to be a temporary Texans fan. Baltimore's such a classless organization that, IMO, don't deserve to even smell the big game.

Dino 6 Rings
01-11-2012, 08:24 AM
I just checked on some things...

the Ravens have Still NEVER beaten the Steelers in a Playoff game. NO Team from Baltimore, Colts or Ravens, has ever beaten the Steelers in a playoff games, and the Old Ravens, Cleveland Browns, NEVER beat the Steelers in the Playoffs.

Baltimore Browns/Ravens/Colts...Losers still.

Six is still Greater than 1, Always will be. Should Baltimore win a Super Bowl and get a 2nd Title, they will then only have 4 Less than we do.

ALLD
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Baltimore has no chance of winning the SB this season. Zero, none, nada.

Butch
01-11-2012, 07:18 PM
People can talk shit about us losing to Denver but keep in mind how many players we were down and let's see if your team could do any better with those same odds. Would love to see them lose ray rice and a few other players here and there and see if they would even get to the playoffs. We lost our leading tackler for that game lest we forget and as injured as we were we surprisingly made a game of it.

I love that we are still and always will be in their heads.

Butch
01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
If you want to look at where they get their cue's look no further than their classless coach it all filters down from there.

SteelGhost
01-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I know people who were scared at the thought of facing the Steelers again the playoffs. I will admit, I was a little worried myself. Raven fans were celebrating like no tomorrow when we lost, but I bet they would have all been worried if we won. I'm telling you, we're still in their heads.

... and forever we'll be ... :wink02:

Dino 6 Rings
01-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Just checked, and yep, its official, the Ravens have still NEVER Beaten the Steelers in a Playoff game...

and its still a fact that the former Browns, and previous Baltimore Team known as the Colts have also NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game.

and its still a mathematical fact that 6 is greater than 1.

BlastFurnace
01-12-2012, 11:24 AM
They aren't going to win anything significant with Flacco.

polamalubeast
01-12-2012, 11:30 AM

You have a good chance of being right, but at the same time, if a team can win a super bowl with average QB these are the Ravens because of Ray Rice and their defense.

I think they can beat the Patriots, but I not think they will win the super bowl if they play against the Saints or Packers.

SteelGhost
01-12-2012, 07:30 PM

I hope you are right Blast, they did it with Trent Dilfer :doh: and IMHO Flacco > Dilfer

ShutDown24
01-13-2012, 04:15 AM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/People/Cheer/%7E/media/23FEA08A6597496C9F2BDC33C866FCA3.ashx

BlacknGoldBabe
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
If you want to look at where they get their cue's look no further than their classless coach it all filters down from there.

As the old saying goes.....SH*T runs DOWNHILL

polamalubeast
01-22-2012, 05:22 PM

Article:

"It was priceless to see the look on their faces, Grubbs said about the Steelers"...

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/01/09/ravens-react-to-steelers-loss/

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

HAHA!

st33lersguy
01-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Karma sure does bite doesn't it Ratbirds? What goes around comes around.

JayC
01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
karma always wins

The WH
01-22-2012, 05:29 PM
At least Harbaugh already got his Gatorade bath. Back to the drawing board, you arrogant prick.

Edman
01-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Now we're reacting to your loss. Ravens come away empty yet again.

How about a Gatorade Bath? Losers.

The Duke
01-22-2012, 05:34 PM
And now we're REACTING to YOUR LOSS!!!! Baltimore is Empty-Handed ONCE AGAIN!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

we as fans are reacting to their loss. I doubt we'll see any of our players doing that

but yeah

suck it Harbaugh!! :upyours:

Edman
01-22-2012, 05:36 PM
we as fans are reacting to their loss. I doubt we'll see any of our players doing that

but yeah

suck it Harbaugh!! :upyours:

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant.

The Steelers honestly don't care. Too busy getting to work for Ring #7 to worry about Baltimore's latest postseason collapse.

O'Malley
01-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant.

The Steelers honestly don't care. Too busy getting to work for Ring #7 to worry about Baltimore's latest postseason collapse.

Yearly!!!

SMR
01-22-2012, 07:23 PM
LOL, this is sweet.

Ahh...

stillers4me
01-22-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8&feature=player_embedded

O'Malley
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8&feature=player_embedded

BlastFurnace
01-22-2012, 08:50 PM

Article:

Right back at ya Grubbs...

Enjoy your offseason....

Edman
01-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Arians gets the boot, and the Ravens get ousted in a soul-crushing loss yet again. A pretty fine time for Steelers fans. Almost. Since the Ravens losing means the Cheats are off the the bowl, now.

SteelerEmpire
01-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Lewis's reaction after loss today:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/~/media/7E29A9B212D046A98E0F85B765ED02E0.ashx

Dodt
01-22-2012, 09:44 PM
found this video just a moment ago nsfw language http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-kCQMDpSVE

st33lersguy
01-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Lewis's reaction after loss today:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/~/media/7E29A9B212D046A98E0F85B765ED02E0.ashx

Gives him two extra weeks to mourn all the people he has stabbed

tube517
01-22-2012, 10:40 PM
found this video just a moment ago nsfw language http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-kCQMDpSVE

:rofl2:

Tugger
01-23-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm at peace, the Harbough-bowl has been cancelled due to lack of participation!

zulater
01-27-2012, 01:58 PM
It's been discovered that the reason Cundiff was late getting on the field was because he had just received a text from Tom Brady wherein Tom offered Billy a night with Giselle to miss. :wink02: