PDA

View Full Version : Thought I Heard the 1812 Overture...

suitanim
01-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes, yes, it was definitely playing yesterday while our "Bad News Bears" stunk up the field. I actually started laughing hysterically (like Renfield in the insane asylum in "Dracula") after awhile because we let a completely average team with an H-back running a High School offense school us and make us look like a bunch of pikers...it was beyond frustrating.

Anyway, the point of this thread is to NOT give a single shred of credit to the Bronco's, who are still terrible, or to Tebow, who is still garbage, but to heap derision on the Steelers for looking past the Bronco's and playing one of their worst games in memory. It was truly a (not funny in any sane way) comedy of errors. I'd also say it was probably a mercy killing, because had we played anything like that in New England, where they actually HAVE an NFL QB, we'd have lost about 75-20.

Edman
01-09-2012, 03:53 PM
The Broncos are mediocre and Teblow is still garbage. I really don't buy this loss.

The Steelers deserve to be mocked and teased all offseason for making his chump look amazing. Tebow's a good guy and all, but he's shit. I hope nobody let's them forget this shit. They will be haunted all offseason with insults and highlights of their embarrassments. Getting embarrassed in the opener, getting embarrassed by Bert Flacco in Pittsburgh, getting shittalked by Harbaugh, and now THIS. Warren Sapp has every right to make fun of them now. What respect? They haven't earned it.

All Offseason this will be FORCED down their throats and they will have to eat it.

Count Steeler
01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Time to get younger. Time to beef up the lines. Time to change OC and DC. I love Arians and Lebeau, but let's get some fresh eyes and hungrier coaches.

I am not a change for change sake kind of person, but it is time to make some changes to this team. If not, we will be 2-14 before you know it.