PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking forward to...

stillers4me
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
... a real off season without all the lockout BS we endured last year. The players will get real in house rehab and the rookies coming in will get a full offseason and training camp under their belts.

Changes are a comin'......looking forward, not back!

And maybe Goodell will get hit with a truck.....

I'm kidding........really......... !!

katmandu
01-08-2012, 09:59 PM
... a real off season without all the lockout BS we endured last year. The players will get real in house rehab and the rookies coming in will get a full offseason and training camp under their belts.

Changes are a comin'......looking forward, not back!

THere will be BIG changes coming in the off season for sure! However, we have a GREAT base of younger players to build on to have a BETTER season than this one!

siss
01-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Im looking forward to less drama!

*glares at franchise QB"

BEHAVE!

The Duke
01-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Batch, Heyward and the rookie corners will make a lot of progress with a full offseason. And the 2010 class will be entering their 3rd year with more preparation than ever. Im excited!

hopefully it all includes a premier guard (draft or FA) to actually protect our quarterback

7willBheaven
01-08-2012, 10:40 PM
While it sucks that there are no more Steeler games...or another SB or anything...the off season can be a fun/interesting/exciting time...esp when it comes to the draft/FA/cuts...let the fun begin hahah

SteelerEmpire
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Batch, Heyward and the rookie corners will make a lot of progress with a full offseason. And the 2010 class will be entering their 3rd year with more preparation than ever. Im excited!

hopefully it all includes a premier guard (draft or FA) to actually protect our quarterback

Maybe the unyielding resolve and "heart" of Batch will rub off on other players of this team. Your right, the off-season and next year will be exceptionally interesting.

st33lersguy
01-08-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm looking forward to what the Steelers do with the 24th overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft

Edman
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm looking forward to the Draft and seeing what signifigant changes will be made to this team. Some popular vets will be leaving, some coaches may or may not move.

2012 is going to be an interesting season.

Austin87
01-09-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm looking forward to the Draft and seeing what signifigant changes will be made to this team. Some popular vets will be leaving, some coaches may or may not move.

2012 is going to be an interesting season.

This.