PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers

Count Steeler
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Although not a complete success, thanks to all the players and coaches of the 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers.

As your fans, we look forward to an interesting off season, with some veteran players and coaches retiring or moving on. It will be sad to see some of the changes that need to be made.

We pray for Coach Kirby Wilson and his full recovery.

Thanks for serving the best organization in sports and here is to a better 2012.

GoSlash27
01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Werd. I'm not a greedy fan. I'm happy so long as we have a winning season and make the playoffs.
They fought through a lot of adversity and injuries and still went 12-4. I'm cool with that.

tube517
01-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Although not a complete success, thanks to all the players and coaches of the 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers.

As your fans, we look forward to an interesting off season, with some veteran players and coaches retiring or moving on. It will be sad to see some of the changes that need to be made.

Thanks for serving the best organization in sports and here is to a better 2012.

Agreed.

steel9guy
01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Also wanna thank this team for the many near heart attacks and the fun times with Tim Benz and Joe Bendal in the postgame show.

polamalubeast
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
12-5 is no bad

It's not a great season, but it's a good season

steelreserve
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah, it was a good effort, but this was just not our year. We had a very good team and an exciting season, but too many things just stacked up against us at the end. Nothing to hang your head or be mad about, but I know we all hoped for more...

zulater
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Bad start, bad finish, but overall a good year. Still Steeler proud!

fansince'76
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM

Couldn't agree more.

katmandu
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM

Thanks for serving the best organization in sports and here is to a better 2012.x2!

We have an AWESOME base of players to build on for a Super Bowl run next year!

stillers4me
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Hear, hear!! :drink:

Wouldn't, couldn't be a fan of any other team. :tt03:

Shoes
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I just remember back to the 60's and I'm always thankful and happy for a winning season.

steelerdude15
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Thank you to Steelers for another good season. It sure did have its ups and downs, hoping next season ends in a better way.

st33lersguy
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks for beating the Patriots

SteelerEmpire
01-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Thanks for trying to keep up with the rest of the league in attempting the conversion to a pass 1st team. AND for having the #1 pass Defense in an attempt to counter a pass-happy league.

Dino 6 Rings
01-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the game in KC where I was able to take my 70 year old Pop to his first and most likely last game in arrowhead stadium and For winning that one so the drive home wasnt so long!

Austin87
01-09-2012, 04:07 AM
12-5 is not too bad considering the first game of the season where we got crushed by the Ravens. The Steelers did a helluva job to go 12-4 and make the playoffs. Its just a sad way to end it for some of the vets.

XxKnightxX
01-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Thanks for those 300 bubble screens. I enjoyed catching a mini stroke every time I saw them. :rofl2:

HometownGal
01-09-2012, 05:27 AM

Very well stated. :thumbsup: :applaudit:

We love you guys and we'll be back and hungry as ever next season. GO STEELERS! :tt02: :tt03:

Texasteel
01-09-2012, 06:01 AM
It's been a good year to be a Steeler fan, but then in my eyes it is always a good year to be a Steelers fan.
There has been good plays, great plays, and a few bad ones. There has been good calls, great calls and a few bad ones. Over all we have the best player, couches, and by far the class organization of the NFL. Did I mention the fans? Our fans have invaded ever city we played in, to the point that as the other couching staff was busy building a game plan against the team the front office was forced to build a game plan against the fans. I am very proud of this team, and very proud to be a Steelers fan.
Where it is almost a redundant statement with most teams, "Wait till next year." When we say it, the league has to pay attention. Our draft season will be kicking into high gear, and the FO will be busy trying to hold our best players here, and improve the team. They have a history of being very good at this.
I will not waste time thinking about what could have been, what should have been, but will be busy with my own ideas about how to improve the team. I hope the league will be busy doing the same thing with the league. ( Goodbye Mr. Goodell. )
We are the fans of the best team, and the best organization in the NFL, and I have no problem saying that to anyone that will listen.
Thank you Steelers, and I will not see you next year, I will be right here year round. 38 years a proud Steelers fan, and counting.

SteelGhost
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Thank you guys, I appreciate the effort made in this 2011 season depleted by injuries. Kudos to all the organization and the faithful fan base we have.

:thumbsup:

polamalubeast
01-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Thank you guys, I appreciate the effort made in this 2011 season depleted by injuries. Kudos to all the organization and the faithful fan base we have.

:thumbsup:

agree!

Moose
01-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Can't agree more with ALL the replies here....just too many to 'reply with a quote'. Great organization, team, and definitely fan base !! Nationwide, worldwise fans....awesome ! Everyone have a great off season, be careful, and stock up on the heart medicine for next season. Peace.