PDA

View Full Version : STEELER ditty- tune of " Devil went down in Georgia ".

Moose
01-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Sent to me by my daughter which she saw on ' Steeler Nation'....hope yinz enjoy !

Big Ben went down to Denver, he was looking for a win to steal He was in a bind with a banged-up line and ankle that wouldn't heal He come across this young man haulin' a Heisman and praying to God Big Ben jumped up on an aspen stump and said "Boy lemme tell ya what..." "I bet you didn't know it, but I've won a ring or two ... And if you'll care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you Now you pla.........y some okay football boy, but give the Steelers their due I'll pit the Black and Gold against the Broncos And say we're better than you" The boy said "My name's Tebow, and it might be a sin I'll take your bet, I'll show you yet my kind of play can win"

Tim you better say your prayers and ride your defense hard Cuz Keisel's loose in Denver and Tomlin deals the cards If you win you get to say you beat the Black and Gold But if you lose Lamar will eat your soul!

Big Ben opened up the game and said "I'll start this show" Wallace flashed down the sideline right past young Tebow Ran the ball across the line and blew the crowd a kiss Then Lebeau's boys joined in And hit Tim like a fist

Up in the mountains, run Tim, run! You can't throw, your day is done James in the backfield rackin' up sacks Cuz Tim's not much of a quarterback!

Tebow took a knee because he knew that he'd been beat Knelt there lookin' at the ground at Big Ben's feet Ben said "Tim just come on back if you ever wanna learn to throw I told you once you sonuvabitch, we ARE the Black and Gold! ♥

XxKnightxX
01-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I like it